Feeling disheartened and scared

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feeling disheartened and scared

Postby Bex27 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:37 am

Hi guys.

This is my first post.

I'm very lucky to have one beautiful daughter. It was a difficult road conceiving her. We had a miscarriage then took us a year to fall pregnant.

Last June we decided to try for baby 2. We fell pregnant in September but unfortunately had a m/c at 5 weeks.
Feb 1st I got another bfp. Had scan at 7 weeks saw h/b got date and pic. At 9 weeks had spotting and was told at 2nd scan baby had died. I was devastated. As got date and saw h/b thought everything was going to be ok this time.

I choose medically managed. Now I believe to be a mistake. I bled for 6 weeks. And was extremely painful.

Since the last miscarriage I have had random mid cycle bleeding, painful cramps, back pain.

It's now cycle 2 of TTC again. I'm in the two week wait and today I feel rough!

I'm doubting whether I can go through this all again. If I do fall pregnant and it goes wrong, I think it will destroy me. My friends are all having babies round 2 and fall preg straight away.

I feel awful with ovulation pains, it was never like this before.

I just need some encouragement and if anyone else is in the same boat.

Xx
Bex27
Friend

Re: Feeling disheartened and scared

Postby ccubed84 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi there. I am not in the same boat as you, but hope things work out for you this time. I can't imagine the pain of a miscarriage. Whenever you feel down, just look at your beautiful daughter and hold her in your arms. You are so blessed to have her. Many of us on here would love to have a child, but it may never happen for us. You are so blessed to have her. I will be praying this cycle works and you have #2! :)
TTC since Feb 2012
3 months of Clomid Oct -Dec 13 - BFN
IUI #1 - March 14, with letrazole and trigger shot - BFN
IUI #2 - May 14 with letrazole and trigger shot. Husband had 2% morphology and 7 million post wash.
IUI #3 - July 9 - letrazole, Gonal-F injections, trigger shots and progesterone pills. 4, possible 5 follicles. BFN.

I have low progesterone and husband has 3% morphology. Other than that everything else is normal.
ccubed84

Postby Bruce123 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:13 am

i am really feel sorry for you, don't be upset there is always a hope. you already have one daughter so don't get disheartened. my prayers are with you. be brave and be happy :)
Bruce123
Friend

Postby agonize » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:56 pm

I can imagine how you are feeling. I have not had a miscarriage like that, but when I lost my first one at week 5, I was also really sad. How can I miss someone that I've never met? It's a mystery. But don't lose hope. It will happen at the right time. I, too, have been particularly tracking my every pain and feeling in this 2ww; it's brutal and easy to get discouraged. That's why I've been pretty much stalking this website. It's great to talk to like-minded folks and gain strength from each other's encouragements. Please don't give up and have HOPE!
Me: 30, DH: 32
Married since March 2015
TTC #1, since July 2015
July 2015: chemical pregnancy, early mc @ 5w1d
Sept 2015: BFP on digital test @ DPO 12, Faint line BFP @ DPO 11, BFN @ DPO 8 & 9
agonize

Postby southernbelle » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:19 pm

I'm so sorry for your losses. I'm in the same boat. It hurts that I haven't been able to give my daughter a sibling because I was an only child and I know that she'll ask as she gets older. I'm sad that I can't give my husband the bigger family that we both planned for. I just had my fourth loss last cycle, third in the last year ttc #2 and the hardest hit for me was the one after I saw the hb (Feb). I just started tww today. I wish I could just wake up and have a healthy pregnancy instead of "here we go again" and waiting out the bfp and testing progression. All of my friends get pregnant and get confirmation and boom, healthy. The only friends of mine that understand loss are the ones I've met on this site and other social media. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk. TTC is so hard especially when you're doing everything right and that baby just won't stick.
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests