Low Sperm Count

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Low Sperm Count

Postby Tommie » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:41 pm

I am needing immense prayers for DH. He got the results from his SA Friday and only has 5mil sperm. The Dr basically said we cannot conceive naturally and there is no way we can fork over thousands for IVF. We are crushed and all either of us has done for the past 2 days is cry.
Married June 15, 2013,been TTC ever since. Recently began seeking fertility treatments. DH diagnosed with low sperm count.
ME: 24
DH: 31
Tommie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Low Sperm Count

Postby maddy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Lots of prayers for yall :hb:

Just some encouragement, i know lots that have concieved naturally with alot less, and some that have done IUIs with that some count and concieved. All hope is not lost. I know that doesnt change your situation though, but I will be praying for yall!
maddy

Re: Low Sperm Count

Postby TailKinker » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Just keep trying every month. My husband and I are sorta in the same boat. We don't know what his count is because he has reverse ejaculation. Most of the time there's nothing there to count. We have one baby girl though, so we know with persistence (7 years trying in our case) it can work. We are hoping very much for a second lightening strike. What I think helped us was to put a couple of pillows under my hips afterwards to try to guide it down and in. I just started a TWW and he's hopeful something was produced this time on his end.
TailKinker
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests