Trying to stay positive

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Trying to stay positive

Postby Makingitpossible » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Hello everyone. I am trying to stay positive although my ttc dreams are slowly fading. My husband and I have been diagnosed with infertility and ivf as our only option. Although we have been saving it just doesn't add up fast enough. I have made some bad financial decisions when I was younger and although I have been dutifully working on improving my credit score it still does not qualify for a loan to cover ivf. I am discouraged as everyone I know seems to be having children right now and although I am happy for them it just furthers my depression. Any prayers, suggestions and words of encouragement would be appreciated. I really don't have anyone to talk to about this. If anyone would like to make a small contribution, through the following link , it would be greatly appreciated. Every year that goes by just further reduces our chance of success
https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundr ... ily/240624
Makingitpossible

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests