So depressed when AF comes... :(

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

So depressed when AF comes... :(

Postby KayTii » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Hey Ladies,

Im sure all of us go through this. TTC and the hope of the TWW and then ugly old AF shows anyways...
I actually have not yet gotten AF, due tomorrow, but I am 99% sure she is coming because I just feel it. But all during TWW I was SO SURE that this time I will get a BFP. Ufff. We are now on cycle #5, and its just so frustrating. I thought I would be preggers right awaz (who didnt, yah??)

I guess what Im trying to say is that I just need some emotional support. Enough talking to hubby and him consoling me that it will happen when the time is right, when God wants it to, he knows best. I know all this. But I just want a baby so much.

Background info: I am 27, hubby 41. I am in perfect baby-making condition, hubby has 2% morphology. Just got the results not long ago and have not talked to urolog after getting results.

I just need some hope, ladies...

Thank you and I wish you all your BFPs!!! :)
KayTii
Friend

Re: So depressed when AF comes... :(

Postby hope682 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Just want to say that I know how you feel... my AF came yesterday and I have been a wreck since then. Big hugs to you!!! Who knows... next month could be the one! That's the hard part about TTC... not knowing if or when, but just knowing that you want it so badly. Hang in there, it will happen someday!
hope682
Friend

Re: So depressed when AF comes... :(

Postby Seanachai » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:55 am

Same here.... When everyone around you is getting pg or even people who don't want kids in the first place are, its frustrating to the point of shaking someone into the next county. Its always hard when your mind knows the right things, but your heart can't understand them. Everything goes as it is supposed to, whether we understand it at the time or not. Hugz
Seanachai
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests