so unfair.

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

so unfair.

Postby sjwright821 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:41 am

My DH and I have been TTC#1 for 8 months now. I'm about to ovulate any time now, and last night we were about to give Pre-Seed a go for the first time. I bought a box about a month ago from Walgreens, and didn't get it in time for ovulation last cycle. Opened the box, and all that fell out were the applicator tubes and instructions. Someone had stolen the product and taped the box shut with box tape. I about had a nervous breakdown. I don't have the receipt anymore, and obviously that stuff isn't cheap. It was kind of a big purchase for me as we've been struggling with money lately, and I couldn't help but take that blow as a sign that maybe we shouldn't even try. I feel so... I don't know. Low. Really, really low. I go to church every Sunday and on Holy days, I pray constantly, but what's the point?
Me (Sam): 30
DH: 30

Together: 11 years
Married 4 years (October 15)

TTC since 4/14
One MC 5/14
One fur baby, Rosie, a 5 year old rescued bull terrier/blue heeler mix

sjwright821
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: so unfair.

Postby sabism » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:24 am

I'm so sorry that happened to you. That really sucks that someone would do that. I wouldn't take it as a sign that you shouldn't TTC this month. It may be a sign that this is your month to TTC without it. Things happen for a reason but the most important thing to do is to breath and enjoy the holidays. It also wouldn't hurt to throw in some extra BD while your at it. :wink:

Either way we are all here for you. :hugs:
Me: 30
Him: 29
Married: 10/7/2012
FINALLY started TTC nerd baby #1: Nov. 2014

My Ovulation Chart
sabism
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby HOPEful3548 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Oh, I'm sorry that happened to you! It seems that every part of our journey to become mothers can be so stressful at times. I also have beenTTC for 18 months (2 unexplained mc). These caused me to find my relationship with God and I now pray to St. Gerard daily. Praying to this saint has given us great hope. I hope he can comfort you as well too. Good luck!
HOPEful3548

Postby JennyRae82 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:46 am

Oh, that's terrible. Perhaps going to the place of purchase and explaining could help? I worked in customer service for years and I knew a genuine person from a faker and would always help them out. It's worth a try, right? Just be polite and explain the situation.

I didn't conceive until cycle 16 and only used preseed once (not even that cycle) so don't let your hopes fall because of this. Baby dust to you!
JennyRae82

Postby Leilani1984 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 pm

I know this was written a few weeks back. I hope you are ok and im so sorry that happened to you. Just to let you know, if you are ever in a bind and don't have preseed accessible, you can use real egg whites. Of course preseed is great and for some, the thought of putting raw egg in your vagina is a total turn off lol. It does work and sperm thrive in the egg whites. It is also way cheaper than preseed. You just have to make sure you wash the outside of the shell with hot water and antibacterial soap. Then sit it out on the counter I cracked to get room temperature. Separate the yolk from the egg white, being very careful not to get the yolk in the egg white. The yolk does have bacteria so no yellow! Get a needless syringe and insert about 10-15 mins before bd.

I can tell you that I do this everytime I ovulate because I do not have ewcm. I believe this is also mentioned in the book, Taking Charge of your Fertility. Hey it's worth a try!! The things we do for a baby! Best of luck to you Hun!
Me:32 DH:40 DS:15 DD:12
Ttc my 3rd, DH's 1st since Oct. 2012
DH's SA= TERRIBLE, taking vitamins and Clomid

Hsg: 10/2015 Tubes Clear!
BFP! 11/21/2015 after 37 cycles ttc, 1st cycle after HSG
Angel: 11/30/2015

Lap: 7/2016 found NOTHING wrong
Now taking Clomid 3-7 50mg, mucinex, grapefruit juice, soft cups, and folic acid. Cmon sticky BFP!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4bc191/ ... %5B/url%5D
Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Leilani1984 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Correction: you leave the egg uncracked on the counter for an hour. Sorry dang spell check. Only crack the egg once you are ready to use it.
Me:32 DH:40 DS:15 DD:12
Ttc my 3rd, DH's 1st since Oct. 2012
DH's SA= TERRIBLE, taking vitamins and Clomid

Hsg: 10/2015 Tubes Clear!
BFP! 11/21/2015 after 37 cycles ttc, 1st cycle after HSG
Angel: 11/30/2015

Lap: 7/2016 found NOTHING wrong
Now taking Clomid 3-7 50mg, mucinex, grapefruit juice, soft cups, and folic acid. Cmon sticky BFP!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4bc191/ ... %5B/url%5D
Leilani1984
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests