TWW Ended with Negative Result

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TWW Ended with Negative Result

Postby KatieBRunning » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:39 am

My first attempt at IVF failed. My husband and I were so hopeful and so excited, and since I received the result on Tuesday, I can barely stop crying. I feel scared about the second attempt, angry that it didn't work, and like my heart was torn out. My husband is having a hard time with this too, and I feel so guilty and mad at myself, as though I let us down. He is being incredibly supportive, and I am doing my best to be there for him, but it is hard when I can barely eat or sleep. I have never been pregnant, and this was my first time trying. I don't know how to work through this.
KatieBRunning

Re: TWW Ended with Negative Result

Postby Danaa » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi there,I just wanna say I'm really sorry I know how hard TTC can be:(take time and grief then get on that horse you can't lose hope!!Lots of women havent had success on their first IVF,my mom's cousin had ivf and she didn't succed the first time but after she had FET and she gott pregnant with triplets!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests