Need some good vibes

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need some good vibes

Postby honeynut » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:36 pm

I have been reading this forum for a long time but only created and account today. DH and I have been TTC for over 4 years. Sadly, we found out that DH has no sperm and have turned to donor sperm as a result. We've done 3 natural IUI cycles without success. I have now switched RE (because we moved) and we're doing our first medicated cycle. I'm stressing out and need some sort of release!!!! DH is on a business trip for a few more weeks so I'm home alone without knowing many people here - let alone them knowing that we're going through this. We should be doing our IUI in about a week and a half to two weeks.

Please send us baby dust, going through this is really stressful and it's not easy to talk about this except to my close friends who are thousands of miles away. But even with them, since they're not going through this, they don't fully understand it. :-(

We need one to work!
honeynut

Re: Need some good vibes

Postby momma3:) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:55 am

honeynut-I am sorry for the struggle you and your DH are going through.
Just know I am praying for you!
Any update? Have you gotten a BFP?
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests