Frustrated and unsure

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Frustrated and unsure

Postby zanasika » Sun May 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Hello all. General information is that my dh and I have been TTC off and on for a couple of yra but actively since November last. Thing were normal with AF coming and going but then my body decided to start having symptoms of pregnancy but it wasn't. To add to it my sister is about to have her second child in 15 yes and she makes sure that if I'm around to gloat about it. Because I haven't had even one.
I've been trying to distance myself from seeing/hearing everyone elses great news, but the more I try the more life doesn't agree that I should. I don't know what to do or even who to talk to. My mom doesn't understand BC she was 24 when I was born and I'm 31 and still waiting for #1.
Maybe you guys can keep us in prayers or what not. Thank you.
zanasika

Re: Frustrated and unsure

Postby AndiA108 » Mon May 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Send positive vibes your way! I know the feeling. We have been actively trying since November as well. I just had a major breakdown with my DH last night. The only other person who I talk to this about is my sister, because I don't know who else to talk to about it with. All my friends are currently either pregnant or not even thinking about ttc. The worst part of all is my sister tried for a couple months and got upset that she couldn't conceive right away, and when everyone told her to "relax it will only happen when you relax" she hated it! She ended up having a baby girl, not after trying for too long and is pregnant again. NOW she tells me I NEED TO RELAX. :rofl: Since joining this community, I think it has helped me! I can vent and talk to others without feeling like I'm being an open book. Because no one knows me! I've also been told keeping a journal helps.

FX for you this cycle!
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests