Can't be optimistic

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Can't be optimistic

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:52 pm

I was feeling alright today. And then I went to the doctor and he said that DH's sperm is "borderline" for morphology, which basically means that we could have a problem and that IUI is the next logical step. So now I'm not optimistic about this cycle. I think I'm wasting my time, another 2 weeks of my life, and I won't get pregnant because of that. In that case, I won't have positive news by Thanksgiving, or Xmas, or New Years. I'll just be on eggshells, waiting. I am so frustrated and angry and I don't know what to do with myself. My prayers are not being answered. I'm just lost...
TTC #2
Unexplained IF, Femara with Trigger/IUI

DS born 9/26/16 He's our little miracle!

Conceived naturally second time around! Very surprised! :omg:

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Can't be optimistic

Postby Josie88 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:34 pm

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. I feel your pain I really do! It's so frustrating to pray your heart out month after month and wonder why God's choosing not to answer your prayer! This is the first time in my life I'm dreading the holidays. Last year I was so sure I'd have a baby or at least be pregnant by now. I'm praying you'll get your bfp soon!
Josie88
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MamaBird912 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:07 am

I'm really sorry you're going through this SW... IUI has been successful in helping others conceive hasnt it? Maybe you just could use a little help.. There's nothing wrong with help! Try not to be too sad... Try to enjoy all the beautiful things about the season to keep your mind off of it.. Like how pretty everything is when its lit up, and the sparkling snow, and being with your friends and family. Bake some cookies, make some diy gifts, go ice skating, do something special for yourself. I think ladies trying to conceive for long amounts of time may forget that they matter too! Be kind to yourself, be forgiving. I'm a firm believer in what's meant to be will be.

I'm sorry if that isn't helpful, but its the best advice I could give. Basically don't let precious moments go by because you're sad.. It'll happen someday! Hoping the best for you and DH.
MamaBird912
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Thanks ladies...I guess I am having an awfully sensitive and emotional cycle. I am so drained. I just want to be a mother. I just want a blend of DH and me into a perfect little person. Why is that so hard? Sigh...
TTC #2
Unexplained IF, Femara with Trigger/IUI

DS born 9/26/16 He's our little miracle!

Conceived naturally second time around! Very surprised! :omg:

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaBird912 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:07 am

Aww... *hugs*
MamaBird912
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Wishfull » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:26 am

Scarlet
Dh had borderline morphology. 6%
Put him on 2000mg vitamin c a day. I also have DH on L-caratine, pycnogenol, and selenium. I've included a link to an article that may help.

https://sites.google.com/site/miscarria ... -fertility
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests