Can't be optimistic

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Can't be optimistic

Postby emma228 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:53 am

Hope you are doing great. Well, You are right. There are some clinics that are not professional by their work. They do not even respond. The awareness needs to be spread on this topic. So people may not go through this phase of being deceived. I myself went through a bad experience with the Lotus clinic. I emailed them for getting some information regarding rates, packages etc. But, they didn't respond. I got so angry by such a careless attitude towards clients. I don't understand how do they do this? I hope people would be aware of such scams. I am really thankful to you for sharing this post. Many people would get awareness of this. Stay blessed.
emma228
Friend

Re: Can't be optimistic

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:58 am

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. I am sure everything will work out. Just stay positive and strong. The good thing is you at least go to know the main issue. Now, you can look into the next potential steps. Opting for IUI or even IVF could both work for you. Recently, the doctor I am visiting for my treatment I have met couples over there who are facing a very similar issue. One of them was telling me that they were given certain medication to improve the sperm quality. So I would suggest that you look into that as well.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests