What have I gotten myself into?

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

What have I gotten myself into?

Postby MamaBird912 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:42 am

I'm currently 13-14 dpo and I hurt.. My whole body feels fatigued. My legs and knees hurt most of all. I have anxiety and I'm super scared I have a blood clot or something bad wrong with me.. I'm really tired and I just want to cry. I have a 14month old son and my husband works nights.. No breaks for me. I don't know how I'm going to survive this pregnancy. I'm terrified of being tired, achy, moody, and anxious, and nauseated while having to chase my son. He climbs on everything so I don't get to just sit. I actually am crying now.. What the hell am I going to do with a newborn AND a toddler?...

I didn't sleep well last night.. I had a mild panic attack when trying to go to bed so I didn't fall out until like 12:30. I had to pee at 5:45 and my son was up by 6:30 so I didn't fall back to sleep. It just reminds me how awful I feel when I don't sleep enough. Then my son wouldn't nap at his normal time and I really needed the rest.. I'm about to break. The first few months with after my DS birth were horrible blurs of exhaustion and ppd. I just wanted to run away...

I feel awful because I got pregnant on purpose. I wanted this next baby. So many of you are trying so hard just to have one. I've been blessed with two very easy conceptions. Now I have that "flight" response again.. I feel overwhelmed. What can I do to just be happy?
MamaBird912
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: What have I gotten myself into?

Postby scarletWillow3086 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:16 pm

I think its very normal to feel that way. I remember waking up on my wedding day morning nauseous ans sick, ready to high-tail right out of there! You need time to adjust to the change, but I have no doubt you will. Right now all you have in your brain is a pink line, which can be a bit daunting. FX and congrats!
TTC #2
Unexplained IF, Femara with Trigger/IUI

DS born 9/26/16 He's our little miracle!

Conceived naturally second time around! Very surprised! :omg:

scarletWillow3086
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: What have I gotten myself into?

Postby MamaBird912 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Thank you (: I just feel guilty.. My son is beautiful and sweet, he's just a handful as most toddlers are. I'm with him alone a lot unless I'm at my parents. That's practically every day. But they dont really seem to be in favor of more grandkids from me. So, I feel like that option will be gone. I don't know how I'll cope..
MamaBird912
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests