Looking for words of wisdom & hope - Desperate

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Looking for words of wisdom & hope - Desperate

Postby shamom2016 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:28 am

Dear friends,

I hope some of you will help me in this sad sad phase.

TTC since past 3 months and the sad part is if I am not able to conceive this year, it may not happen for few years as DH is going for higher studies and I need to stay put here working to support our dreams. I desperately want a baby.

I am 24, DH 27. No health issues.

Cycle length 28 and today is CD32. (CD because I did not track exact ovulation date. But BD alternate days during overall fertility time). Having metallic taste in my mouth since CD20 ad it does not go away with brushing, mint or anything else. Acidity and ACcid reflux since CD 24 and have a feel that food is stuck somewhere in my throat. Pelvic region feels heavy and have mild cramps. All tests BFN. I dont have access to super sensitive tests (like clearblue or FRR) and will take more than a week to secure them. I am using normal tests. (not very low end). Have stringy CM (sorry TMI) and sometimes watery CM.

Can I still be pregnant? Or Am I out already?
Is this any other issue with me?
shamom2016
Friend

Re: Looking for words of wisdom & hope - Desperate

Postby Brittbratt89 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:01 pm

I will pray for you. Don't be sad love bug. It may not happen when you want it to but God always blesses us right on time. There's a chance you still may be pregnant and it may not be enough HCG levels in your urine. Have you tried temping I have never did it but I see a lot of good results because of it. Lots of baby dust and prayers your way for you and hubby
Brittbratt89

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests