Emotional support & prayer please..

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Emotional support & prayer please..

Postby TheQueen_Bre » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Hell everyone,
I am a 20 year old woman. I gave birth to my baby boy in 2014 & I conceived twins in 2015. Unfortunately, that ended in one of my twins being a collapsed sac and I aborted the other (as told by my doctor). During my physical, I was told that I had clymidiah , I took the medicine for that. A month later I had spotting and cramps for about a week before I decided to seek medical attention. I was hospitalized for about a week on ivs and other medicines but the doctors had no idea how to treat me because I had No signs of an active infection so , the doctors treated it as an STD then diagnosed me with P.I. D (pelvic inflammatory disease). After being discharged, I still felt similar symptoms so I went to planned parenthood where I learned that I actually had tricmonosis (not sure if I spelled that right) but it's a more aggressive STD. .. with that being said, it is now 2017 and this is my 3rd month TTC and I can finally say that I'm drained. For the last 5 months , I've had 7 day period (Tmi, sorry) and cycles between 27 to 34 days however this month (January) my period was only 3days with brown spotting for 2 days (the spotting wasn't enough for a pad) ... tmi again , sorry. This cycle was 27 days (from December 5th to the night of December 31st).... with that being said , I had intense cramps on the 10th and 11th so , I Bd & and my husband said I felt a lot more "moist than usual " I didn't pay it any mind considering it was " a little too early for ovulation " so yesterday which was cycle day 14(my expected ovulation date )I took an opk & it had 1 dark line and 1 faint line.. the box said that means there's no ovulation hormones. Today (cycle day 15), I felt my cervix and it was low and mushy, & slightly open. After B'dng , I broke down. I'm so sad and confused. I just ask for emotional support. (I also started taking B12 right after my period stopped and I also started drinking raspberry leaf tea and red clover tea.)
TheQueen_Bre
Friend

Re: Emotional support & prayer please..

Postby Danaa » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Im sorry to hear about ur losses and ur problems,I know is hard but you just have to have faith and keep going.
You should start doing opks earlier than cd 14,I think you should start somewhere around cd12 two times a day until you see a positive also BD whenever you see fertile cm and you feel some type of cramps.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Emotional support & prayer please..

Postby Flybutter » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:00 am

Things like PID, chlamydia and trichomoniasis can really damage a womans reproductive system and cause issues when trying to conceive. I'm not here to judge, but I am a bit curious how you are getting these infections when you mentioned that you are married. In a faithful relationship I do not see how one could get these damaging infections. It is possible that you didn't ovulate or ovulation has been delayed because of these issues as well, or even just from stress. I would recommend that you request to be tested for STD's again and if your husband was not treated, he needs to be so that he will not pass it back to you. Make sure that the both of you are re-productively healthy and then try some stress relieving exercises and I bet your ovulation will go back to normal. I will keep you in my thoughts!
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests