Feeling very down

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feeling very down

Postby MrsA1128 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 am

My partner and I have been trying for the last three months, this month being number three, it's about 8 dpo and I feel the same way I felt last month before getting af showing up. This cycle I used clomid 50mg and preseed, we BD on all the right dates and still no success it seems! Cervix is hard, little to no CM, boobs a little tender and classic migraine. I'm just feeling really down and needs some words of encouragement. I knkw my partner actually wants to have children now and it will give me great joy to turn from a couple to a family. Please pray for me out there, anyone.
MrsA1128
Friend

Re: Feeling very down

Postby Rivera17 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Don't give up. Sending prayers your way.
Rivera17

Re: Feeling very down

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:59 pm

I hardly had any symptoms when I got my bfp with my son! It's hard to believe when first TTC, but you are very early in the game and the fact that you haven't gotten pregnant in that time is no cause for worry. Try to remain hopeful, and most of all, don't let it consume you. If it helps, set a future date, say the 6 month mark, to make a new plan. Give yourself the next 3 or 4 cycles to get that bfp, and if it still hasn't happened, speak to your doctor just to ease your mind. They say that it takes around 6 months (average) for a healthy couple to conceive, so you are well within healthy limits.

That being said, I know very well that once you make the decision to try for a baby, you want it to happen ASAP. The waiting can be terrible, but I promise you one day you will have totally forgotten about individual cycles when you have a little squish in your arms! Keep your chin up, enjoy this time with your SO, and pray for patience until the time is right for a LO to join your family. <3
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests