Feeling SUPER moody and pissed off!!

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Feeling SUPER moody and pissed off!!

Postby FrostDragon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:48 am

Hi everyone
Sorry to post a bitch-fest as my first introduction but I had to vent and this seemed like the place! (Or at least a better place than my local grocery store or gym!;))

We decided at the end of January to start trying for a baby, and I promptly went off the pill. Well the stuff is out of my system but STILL no period. Regular moody lady PMS symptoms and ravenous appetite, but no blood. Makes it really hard to know my cycle and what the hell is going on inside of me.

I read that it can take awhile for the body to go back to normal after going off the pill, but well, to be frank I'm not 22 and don't have lots of time. (I'm not quite at the "cleaning the dust off my ovaries stage yet, but it is ever inching closer!)

Anyways, I'm just tired, emotional and ready to fly off the handle over anything!

Can anyone else relate?
FrostDragon

Re: Feeling SUPER moody and pissed off!!

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:08 pm

I can relate to being moody. Currently in my 28th two week wait and have been so crabby and weepy. Feel like things will never happen and not sure what's been going on with my last four cycles! I'm going crazy and driving my DH that way too. I turn 35 this month and am definitely feeling the time crunch.

Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ladies that conceives without ever having an AF! Hope you can get things figured out soon and glad you were able to vent a bit.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests