Need words of encouragement

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need words of encouragement

Postby Les777 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:41 am

I really need a few words of encouragement.

Background on myself:

Mother of two beautiful sons.
My sons were quiet easily conceived. Without trouble didn't even realise I was pregnant with both until about 8 or 9 weeks.
After my second son I got PCOS.
Was on the pill on and off again.
In October I told my Gynae I want to have another child so he said my PCOS was under control I must stop with the pill after I had completed the cycle. I knew It would take a while for me to stabilize hormone wise so I started getting healthy and fit again as I was before both my sons were conceived.I know it hasnt been that long but everytime AF comes and I am shattered.
I continually pray and I know God willing I will have another baby, its just hard.
This month I have been having early pregnancy symptoms however I dont know if it is too early to tell.
AF is expected tomorrow and I am hoping and praying it wont come and I will be pregnant.
Les777

Re: Need words of encouragement

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:46 am

I hope you got your wish and AF didn't show up. The waiting is so hard! My DH and I have been trying to have one more for more than two years now and it's been so hard especially since our other children were conceived easily. I have had 5 early miscarriages and my doctor can find no medical reason. Just know you aren't aloneven and I hope that if this wasn't your month you won't give up!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Need words of encouragement

Postby Bebenumber3 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:33 pm

I just hope March was your month I feel your pain and your not alone
Bebenumber3

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests