Need words of encouragement

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Need words of encouragement

Postby Les777 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:41 am

I really need a few words of encouragement.

Background on myself:

Mother of two beautiful sons.
My sons were quiet easily conceived. Without trouble didn't even realise I was pregnant with both until about 8 or 9 weeks.
After my second son I got PCOS.
Was on the pill on and off again.
In October I told my Gynae I want to have another child so he said my PCOS was under control I must stop with the pill after I had completed the cycle. I knew It would take a while for me to stabilize hormone wise so I started getting healthy and fit again as I was before both my sons were conceived.I know it hasnt been that long but everytime AF comes and I am shattered.
I continually pray and I know God willing I will have another baby, its just hard.
This month I have been having early pregnancy symptoms however I dont know if it is too early to tell.
AF is expected tomorrow and I am hoping and praying it wont come and I will be pregnant.
Les777

Re: Need words of encouragement

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:46 am

I hope you got your wish and AF didn't show up. The waiting is so hard! My DH and I have been trying to have one more for more than two years now and it's been so hard especially since our other children were conceived easily. I have had 5 early miscarriages and my doctor can find no medical reason. Just know you aren't aloneven and I hope that if this wasn't your month you won't give up!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bebenumber3 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:33 pm

I just hope March was your month I feel your pain and your not alone
Bebenumber3

Postby Emma666 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Hey there! How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. Congratulation you on having two children. I am so happy for you that you blessed with two children. Children are a blessing. Now for 3rd one, I hope you got your wish and AF didn't show up. My best wishes are with you. Stay blessed and happy
Emma666
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:48 am

Hey love. I hope you're doing good. And I hope you have gotten your desired results by now. It' not easy to wait that long. But your time will come around. If you're already pregnant by the time. Congratulations! May your baby be healthy and happy. Good luck! x
Samantha115
Friend

Postby evi stewart » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:58 am

Hey! I am so sorry to hear about you and your sad story. I hope that you are well and good. I also need a few words of encouragement. I was declared infertile last December. I was so depressed that I could not conceive. Then someone told me about Lotus clinic. I sent them emails to ask them about their packages, They did not reply me. I sent tons of emails but did not get any reply. I felt like I am stuck in the darkness and can never get out of it. I faced really a hard time. I would suggest everyone beware of these clinics. They are just there to earn money. They are heartless and can never feel the pain of the depressed people.
evi stewart
Friend

Postby rozianaa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:20 am

hi, hope so you are fine. I pray all goes fine.Don't be upset. All will be fine. I really understand your situation. My friend had gone through an accident. She had a miscarriage and after that news, she was shattered. That she cannot concieve again. But her husband support and love made her strong. Nowadays infertility is not a big problem. With the advancement of science. Many solutions are available. The method of surrogacy guarantees success. This is the reason she chose it. My best wishes to all women out here. Dealing with such issues. Prayers are with you. Just handle this situation calmly. Better things are surely on their way. Sending you lots of love dear. Take care of yourself.
rozianaa

Postby emma228 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:56 am

Hey. You shouldn't lose hope and try your best. I hope things go right in your way. It's really the worst feeling of not Conceiving. I had Uterine polyps disease. I was left infertile. I was so helpless. I had no other options left. I didn't want to go for unnatural methods. As they were not legal in our country. Then one of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. She implied that with this method you will have your own biological baby. So I decided to go For Surrogacy in Europe as it's not legal in our country. There I found a healthy and cooperative Surrogate. She gave birth to our child. I am so happy and blessed to have her.
emma228
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:50 am

Hey, hope you are doing good. I hope that good comes to you in the end. This time is very hard to face for any women. Try to visit the best clinic for you and be careful of Lotus clinic. I was an infertile woman. I had a fatigue injury. I and my DH tried to conceive for a long time. After that, at last, we got our happiness. We went through surrogacy. That was best for me. I am very happy now that I chose surrogacy. Motherhood is really a blessing.
lillyP28

Postby Penka » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:34 am

I live in a country where surrogacy is prohibited. I was TTC from last 10 years. But there was no sign of conceiving. I went to different doctors for my checkups. After extensive testing doctors were also unable to trace the issue with my infertility. I was stressed and was sad. I talked to my husband about this. He said not to worry that everything will be fine. We keep on TTC for some more time and still there was no hope in it. So we gave upon the idea of TTC. I was sad and depressed. Than a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Her friend has a boy from surrogacy. She told me to think about surrogacy. I talked to my husband for surrogacy and soon he agreed to go for surrogacy. Than we start looking for some clinics and found many good clinics. We decided to move for surrogacy.
Penka
Friend

Postby Olivia07 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:09 am

Hey dear, I hope you are in your best health. I wish you more health. I know this journey has many bumps. Infertility is a bumpy ride. It won't be easy for you. You need to stay positive and stress-free. Consult a good doctor. He will guide you on a good diet. There are many tips for a PCOS woman. I am also facing infertility for a long period of time. I was depressed and worried. But then a ray of hope sprouted. My sister told me about the clinic in Europe. I had tons of questions in my mind. But I contacted them and got a quick response. I find them sincere with their patients. I have opted for surrogacy.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby Alice6 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:53 am

Dear, I hope you are doing well. I felt sad to know what you are facing. I know this won't be easy for you. You need to stay positive. Don't lose hope. You can't stop trying. Consult a good clinic. I hope you will get the best treatment. I have been TTC for more than 4 years. It was a long struggle. But then I came to know about a clinic in Europe. They had countless success stories. I was really impressed. They treat their patients nicely. The doctors are one of the most experienced and professional. For them, the health of patient comes first. We will be starting my treatment soon there.
Alice6
Friend

Postby Amira » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:50 am

Hey there how are you? I hope you are fine. Welcome to this forum. I hope you will get a good piece of advice from people here. You are blessed with two children which are really amazing. I hope you will get your expected results too for the 3rd one. Things will work in your favor honey. I had gone through the similar kind of situation. But fate doesn't favor me. I didn't give up in these hard times. I get to know about the scientific treatment that is surrogacy. We went to Europe for my surrogacy. Here I found a prominent clinic. Surrogacy totally changed my life. Thanks to my clinic too who supported me and helped me through my journey. I will never ever forget my time spending with them.
Amira
Friend

Postby Rebecca Jackson » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Hello, trust so you are doing awesome. May God favor you with great well being. We simply need to deal with the circumstance serenely. What's more, not lose trust. Better things are coming. Simply sitting tight for the ideal minute. I am so glad for you. I trust one ought to counsel great facility in circumstances like these. I was not able to conceive normally now I am considering attempting the procedure of surrogacy soon. I am so eager to meet the facilitators in Ukraine.
Rebecca Jackson
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests