Two week wait....(NEED SUPPORT) ( feeling alone )

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Two week wait....(NEED SUPPORT) ( feeling alone )

Postby Bebenumber3 » Sat May 06, 2017 6:58 pm

So here's my journey I have two kids from a previous marriage they are 9 and 10 I've been divorced four years and met the man of my dreams we have been ttc for About a year I'm currently on letrozole and pregestrone and temping and timing sex and ovulation test and this month is the first month I've gotten a + opk I'm now 8 dpo confirmed o with cd 21 bw and it killing me D is being as supportive as he can be but i feel like its hard to love me right now I want this so badly that I feel like I'm isolating my self because my family and closest friends keep telling me it will happen when it happens or At least you have two kids don't be in greatful the truth is nothing anyone could say is going to make me feel any better ...the wait had been almost unbareable
Bebenumber3

Re: Two week wait....(NEED SUPPORT) ( feeling alone )

Postby weeping angel » Wed May 31, 2017 9:13 am

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Sometimes people have a hard time putting themselves in other's shoes. Yes- you're grateful to have your two children but you want to create a family with your husband, a child that belongs to both of you and some may not get that.

How did it go?
weeping angel

Re: Two week wait....(NEED SUPPORT) ( feeling alone )

Postby BlueRose » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:07 pm

This was the first month I got a +opk, and the first month I have a bfp. It is very faint. It's great that you have two wonderful kids, but that is almost mutually exclusive from ttc. I hope you get a bfp soon, it's not too far from time to test.
BlueRose
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests