Afraid I'm going to have to do IVF

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Afraid I'm going to have to do IVF

Postby Olivia07 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:29 am

Hey dear. I hope you are doing well. I know IVF is a tough process. You get cramps. And it is much painful. Why don't you go for surrogacy? I have been TTC for more than 4 years. But still, I have no baby. I think surrogacy will be best for me. You should consult a doctor about it.
Olivia07
Friend

Postby Alice6 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:39 am

Dear, don't be afraid of IVF. It's just the process. IVF is best for you. It is the most successful process. Just choose your clinic wisely. I had a road accident and I lost my unborn baby in it. I am consulting a good doctor in a clinic in Europe. It is the best. We would be soon starting the process.
Alice6
Friend

Postby Amira » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am

Hi Gemini, how are you? I hope you are fine and doing great in your life. Am really sorry to know about infertility. I know it is the very hard phase of your life. But do not be afraid. IVF is a great treatment. It will surely bring colors to your life. All you need is to visit a quality clinic. There is a very prominent clinic in Europe who is doing excellent in this field. You should go there. Things will be alright. Take care.
Amira
Friend

Postby leenadeena » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:08 am

I am so sorry. People having a condition like you are afraid of IVF. You are not alone. All the woman are facing a different kind of infertility. I think that you should choose the best for yourself. I am hopeful that you will get what you want. You have to be positive and strong. My best wishes are with you. I hope you will be a mother soon.
leenadeena
Friend

Postby landa02 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi, I am so sorry. You have been through a lot. I think there is nothing to be afraid of. Well, I think IVF is a good process. You should go for it if you want. Infertility is hard to overcome. You are facing a kind of infertility. So if you want to be a mother IVF is important to you. IVF is a successful process. It is a bit painful but it won't hurt you.
landa02

Postby lillyP28 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:40 am

Don't worry about anything. I think this method will be successful for you. Although IVF is a good method. But it was unsuccessful in my case. Therefore I visited for surrogacy. Surrogacy is an awesome procedure. I am a blessed mother now.
lillyP28

Postby alins » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:06 pm

I am extremely sorry for you. People who are in a condition like you are afraid of IVF. So you don't worry about anything. All women face different infertilities. I think you should choose the best for yourself. I hope you will get what you want. You must be positive and strong when you will chose IVF. If you are comfortable so then go for it. My best wishes are with you. I hope you'll be a mom soon.
alins
Friend

Previous

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests