Afraid I'm going to have to do IVF

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Afraid I'm going to have to do IVF

Postby PatriciaLee » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:13 am

Hi! I hope you are doing well. I am so sorry for what you went through. I don't think IVF is a good option for you, you should try Surrogacy. It's a much better option for you. I don't know your whole condition but that's what I will suggest you. Good luck.
PatriciaLee

Re: Afraid I'm going to have to do IVF

Postby Nora1986 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:39 am

Gemini85 wrote:I have been trying to conceive for a year. I had a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy 2 weeks ago. At that time they did find endometriosis and some polyps and scare tissue that she removed. The de also tried added dye at the same time to also evaluate my Fallopian tubes. She found no dye to go through either one of my tubes. Now I have to go back again and have the dye procedure done to have them reevaluated again because the Dr said my tubes may have been retracting or spasming because they didn't like her in there messing around. Has this ever happened to anyone? Did you end up having clear tubes? Im told I might need to go with IVF if they are blocked.

Hi!
How are you doing now?
I also had a problem with the fallopian tubes obstruction. After a year of treatment, the attending doctor said that I would need IVF with a donor egg.
After 5 years of trying to get pregnant and 1 year of treatment, I finally became a mother!
Do not be afraid of IVF. Read here about it: https://ivf-international.com/
In some cases, this does not help and couples are forced to look for a surrogate mother. But if your doctor says that everything will work out - then you should definitely try!
Good luck to you! I believe that you will have a baby very soon!
Nora1986

Previous

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests