Emotional Jealous TTC

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Emotional Jealous TTC

Postby Lillymaria » Tue May 01, 2018 7:22 am

Hello everyone

I wanted to ask how you all managed to keep hope whilst TTC. I have a colleague who is lovely and announced she was pregnant. I hugged her and wished her congratulations. I got my bag, I walked out of work and was bawling in the car for half an hour to my husband. I was crying, asking God what I did wrong to be punished like this. Eventually I got my s**t together and managed to be ok around her. It was slightly awkward as she knew I was TTC too. I did feel jealous, as I continued to hear more pregnancy announcements I began to deteriorate but I still managed to feel happy for them even though deep down I was broken.

I don’t know about you guys, but sometimes I cry and it’s hurting so much inside, a pain I can’t describe. But I hope and pray to god in his will soon I will be able to have my own baby and all the heartbreak will go away.

Praying for all of you. Xxx LM xxxX
Lillymaria
Friend

Re: Emotional Jealous TTC

Postby Danaa » Tue May 01, 2018 8:11 am

Jealousy,crying is normal,you deal with it as you can best.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Browneyedbelle21 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:06 pm

I feel the same way. I’m 27 and ttc which is hard because I’m trying to use a donor. It seems like LITERALLY everyone around me is pregnant. And here I am, still no baby. It almost feels like this huge void and gaping hole in my life. I feel like it’s never going to happen. I know negativity is bad but I try so hard to be positive... It just hurts every time I see someone else has what I do desperately want.
Browneyedbelle21

Postby beckybenson » Wed May 30, 2018 10:59 am

Hi. I feel very sorry for you. It is normal to feel this way. A solution would be thinking that your good times are near too. This will be over soon. You will become a parent at your own time. No one can do anything about it then. Good luck TTC.
beckybenson

Postby emma228 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:29 am

Hey, I am so sorry for you. I know it would be not easy for you to wait much longer. You should go for treatments if the infertility is confirmed. I also conceived for 3 times but failed. I miscarried the babies. It was hard for me to lose my unborn babies. So I decided to go for treatments. I wasted 4-5 years in it. I was so eager to start a family. On the other hand, I wasted my 5-6 years in it. I was depressed and so I decided to go for surrogacy. I was happy with the decision. I asked my husband so he agreed too. I went with him to a clinic for surrogacy. They were reputed for the success in surrogacy. I am happy that I took this decision. I was blessed with the baby after a long journey. Today I am a happy mother. I hope things go right in your way.
emma228
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Hey. I can relate so much to this. It was a tough time. You're right. The only thing that got me through was the fact that I really wanted a baby. I know you do, too. Just don't lose the hope. You can do this!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby beckybenson » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi. Hope you are well. This is so common. It is totally okay to feel this way when you are TTC. But please try and don’t show it. Think positive thoughts. You will become a parent soon. If nothing is working, try fertility treatments. Good luck.
beckybenson

Postby Mum2T » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:30 pm

I am exactly the same. I cry all the time. Last month I was so depressed I didn’t think I’d pull myself out of it. I have a child already but am struggling for #2. I thought it would happen so easy like it did on the first but no. I’m pretty sure I’m 3 days away from another failed cycle.
Everyone around me is pregnant and seemed to get that was with no bother. I’m just so angry and disappointed and hurt. My SIL is pregnant and I hate when she comes to visit but I smile and pretend all is okay. I honestly think it’s a similar pain to grief.
And the worst thing is what can we do? Nothing. We just have to pick ourselves up and keep trying.

Best of luck to you all x
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Amanda321 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:35 pm

Lilly Maria what’s happened with you? I have read your post. I am really feels sorry for you, it’s really full of grief. I can understand your feelings and emotions. Your post is very emotional. And by reading your post I burst in to tears. Lady life is a name of continuous struggle. Its very tough journey. And the ladies who face this journey bravely are very brave and courageous. You should be relaxed. And don’t be disappoint. I hope you deserves a lot. you will get all the things. But dear you should never lose hope. then you will see this hope leads you to success. I can realize your helplessness. I will pray for you.
Amanda321

Postby barbara5 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:25 am

Hey girl. It is so heartwrenching to read this. I know how you must be feeling after that. Crying is alright. You have to stop complaining. Stop blaming yourself. Have patience. This is not under your control. You shall have happiness soon. Cheer up, honey. Prayers
barbara5

Postby EvangelinaBush » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:11 pm

Lilly, I know what you are going through. TTC is a tough journey. It has many ups and downs. I have been through all this too. I know how much difficult it is to keep calm in such a situation. But you are doing great, my friend. Stay strong and blessed. don't lose hope. Just hang in there. It will happen for you too. Don't worry about it. All my best wishes and prayers are with you. Keep calm and stay motivated. More power to you. Baby dust on your way. Lots of love and luck to you.
EvangelinaBush
Friend

Postby Amanda321 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:03 am

Lilly Maria, I have read your post. don’t you worry dear? I can realize all the feelings of you. but nothing is good behind the jealousy. You should try to visit a clinic for surrogacy. I hope that you will fill up your loneliness. I can easily understand that a couple feels incomplete without his baby. A lady is always trying to have a baby for a sweet and complete family. But infertility leads her to the death. Now I advise you to that you should join surrogacy. I think the technology has progressed a slice. So, we should take advantage of its progress. I hope that everything will be all right. Just think positive believe me something positive will happen. I know a clinic. Its services are very outstanding. When you make up your mind for surrogacy then just contact me. no lady has come from it without a success.
Amanda321

Postby maria1212 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 pm

I have faced infertility for many years. Contacted many consultants but no use. Then I came to know about a clinic named Lotus. In the beginning, there was a hope from the clinic's side but with the passage of time, all hopes ended. When they tried to make more and more money from me. I was so much offended and disappointed with their rude and unprofessional attitude. I had a miscarriage due to their irresponsible staff. It was like an end to my life. After all this, my husband found a clinic in eastern Europe. They have a high success rate and very affordable rates. We contacted that clinic. They guided me about my condition and their qualified doctors suggested me IVF. I and my husband decided to go for IVF and now I am TTC. This was my whole story. I am expecting the birth of my baby next month. I advise everyone to be aware of such scammers like Lotus which are just making money. Take care.
maria1212
Friend

Postby jimy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Hello Lilly Maria! I can easily understand your helpless feeling that you are going through these days. But deer don’t be panic, I think that you should join surrogacy in the best clinic. I heard many success stories from a clinic. and sometimes the miracles also happen in it. I also have got success to form it and now you can see me, I am a mom of two twins baby girls. The treatment they provided us is outstanding and it's according to our condition. I think no clinic can guarantee your success. but the clinic which I adopted guaranteed you about your success.
jimy
Friend

Postby cindywoolfe » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:32 am

Hello, Lily. Don't be too hard on yourself. We are all humans, and we all have emotions. It's more than alright to feel this way during TTC. I'll be praying for you. I hope things get better really quickly. You deserve the best!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests