God and his Miracles. My TTC journey with God.

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

God and his Miracles. My TTC journey with God.

Postby Lillymaria » Tue May 01, 2018 11:32 pm

Hello all.

I just wanted to speak to you today. Now this is not to upset anyone and purely to help. We all have our own perspectives and how we take certain things. Please be respectful even if you may not agree with the following. This is what has helped me and I hope will help you too. I was told by my local priest that God loves children and that us women who are suffering we will find light at the end of the tunnel but sometimes he tests us to bring us closer to him on our spiritual journey.

Here are some quotes that spoke out to me. :
“There are some couples who want to have children as soon as they get married; and if the child doesn’t come right away, they are full of agony and anxiety. But how are they able to have a child full of agony and anxiety? If they get rid of the agony and anxiety and put their life through good spiritual order, then they will have a child’.

The elder also mentions the affect of chemicals and hormones that are put in our food that make conceiving difficult.

‘I gratitude for the love of God’
Are tribulations always beneficial for people?
Answer: it depends upon how each person faces and deals with these tribulations. Those who do not have a good disposition curse God when they are burdened by trials and tribulations. “Why should this happen to me” they say “there, that other person has so many blessings. What kind of God is that?” They do not say “I have sinned”; instead, they have many hardships. But people who have philotimo will say “glory to god, this trial has brought me closer to god, God has allowed this for my benefit”.

Lastly -
‘During Sorrows God gives the true consolation’

“God looks closely at the tribulations of his children (me currently TTC) and gives them consolation as a good father. After all, do you think that God wants to see his children suffering? He is aware of all the tribulations, all of the tears (at this point I started Crying), and later he Compensates. Only God provides true consolation during sorrows”.

But Spiritual people who face all our hardships while remaining close to Christ, do not have sorrows of their own. If one understands the mysteries of spiritual life and the mystical way in which God works, he ceases worrying what will happen to him, because he accepts the joyfully the bitter medicines that god gives him for the health of his soul.

Ladies these are only a few paragraphs from this amazing book about family life that I’m currently reading. It was taken out of the chapters childbearing.

Prayers to you all. God is with you don’t turn your back on him xxx
Lillymaria
Friend

Re: God and his Miracles. My TTC journey with God.

Postby HanRichie » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:58 am

sounds like a beautiful story. There definitely are miracles going on for many. You just have to keep the faith and keep your hopes up. It's easier said than done but it really is for the person's own good. Thank you for this motivating post. I'm sure many suffering here will benefit from it, even if a little. Love x
Last edited by HanRichie on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HanRichie
Friend

Re: God and his Miracles. My TTC journey with God.

Postby cindywoolfe » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:02 am

Hey! Thank you so much for this. You're really amazing for doing this. It actually gives me so much hope for my process. It's a really motivational post. I've actually read it twice. You're doing a fantastic job!
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests