Support through this journey

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Support through this journey

Postby Hope4Ever » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:45 am

Hello Ladies,

I am 39 and I have the privilege to be the mother of a 21-month-old girl. We are now trying to conceive our second and I thought it would be easy this time around but this is getting harder... We are trying this month and I truly hope God blesses us with another baby. I am trying to do everything naturally. Has anyone tried a product called FH PRO by Fairhaven? I am currently taking them but they make me sleepy, moody and gives me stomach discomfort/pain. Any advice is greatly appreciated and I wish all of you the best and baby dust to all!!!
Hope4Ever

Re: Support through this journey

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi there! I've been dealing with secondary infertility for the last 20 months. My son came on cycle 3 of trying, so it was a big shock when I then lost a couple of pregnancies, and now haven't had a bfp in a year. :(

It's a great sign that you've already had a successful pregnancy, but I also know it makes it that much harder-- you know what you're missing.

How long have you been trying for #2?
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hope4Ever » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Not for too long (this would be my third cycle really trying) but we were not quite doing anything to avoid them either so I start to get a little nervous. I am more concerned that due to my age I could find it more difficult to conceive. At first, I wasn't sure if we would go for a second baby but now I feel like I have baby fever LOL more than anything I would love for my daughter to have a sibling.

Are you still trying to conceive naturally or are you using any other methods?
Hope4Ever

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:56 pm

This is my first cycle on letrozole (I'm also on metformin to help control blood sugar and have been for about 8 months). I had a heck of a time finding the right doctor (my old OB basically told me after two losses that I was "probably fine" and to stay off Google and lose some weight). Anyway... I just O'd on Saturday. My progesterone last cycle (a natural cycle) was a measly 6.8, so I'll get my blood drawn on Saturday to see if the letrozole produced a strong enough ovulation to create appropriate progesterone levels. If not, we'll add progesterone supplements and/or raise my letrozole dose next cycle.

I think those early months are actually some of the hardest emotionally. After about a year with no luck, I actually relaxed into not expecting anything and it made life easier to live. But now that this cycle is medicated, I feel like I'm right back there in the beginning. I'm googling everything like crazy and symptom spotting at 2 dpo lol.

Where are you in your cycle now?
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby rozianaa » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:07 am

hi, don't take the stress. All will be fine. My best wishes and prayers are with you. I think so go for a checkup with some good doctor. Don't be upset. All will be fine. I really understand your situation. My friend had gone through an accident. She had a miscarriage and after that news, she was shattered. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Now she is going to meet the Biotex clinic. I know this is the best option she has. She is so excited to meet them and consult about her situation. Hoping she is able to meet them. And know further details. Pray for her dear. All the best for the future ahead.
rozianaa

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:15 pm

I am sure things will work out for you. Just stay strong and positive. It has only been 3 cycles of trying. I think in order to make the things work make sure you are in taking the right diet. Eating healthily is really important! Also, keep yourself hydrated. Exercising and yoga also help a lot. Yoga will also help you stay calm.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mimimama » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:54 am

hannahdavid - agreed. I would also recommend considering acupuncture
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests