Through Prayer

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Through Prayer

Postby long2bmommy » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:55 pm

Well I am almost 26 years old and I have a career in the banking business which I have been doing for the last 6 years. I decided this year though that I wanted to go back to school and do something fulfilling, where I could make a difference is someone else's life. So I enrolled in the elementary education program locally. I applied for financial aid and since I got married this year, they denied me saying we made too much. So I prayed and I asked the Lord if this is what I am supposed to do(and I really want to do it) please make a way. I applied for scholarships through the school and did not think I would get one being as I am a first semester student.....but yesterday I got a letter in the mail and I did win a scholarship that will be enough to pay my tuition and for my books.

Thank you Lord, I kept the faith and continued to pray and you made it possilbe for me. I am so blessed....
Me ~ 26
DH ~ 25
long2bmommy
Friend

Postby K2burn7 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:57 am

That's WONDERFUL Casie that the Lord has provided a way for you to go back to school! I wish you the best as you go back..it will be a long road but a huge accomplishment and fulfilling in the end!

GOOD LUCK!
Me~Amy (32)
DH~Brandon (27)
TTC#1 since August 2005
M/C 1/11/07
hsg 2/19/09-left tube blocked
K2burn7
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Missi » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:12 am

Amen! The Lord does work in wonderful ways, doesn't he?
Missi
Friend

Postby nellsie » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:00 pm

Casie...that is wonderful. I am so happy for you. I want back to school myself a few years ago, and will be graduating next Saturday. It was sooo worth it!!! Good Luck...
nellsie

Postby long2bmommy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:56 am

Thanks ladies for your comments, I appreciate them.

:congrats: Nellsie! I know you are so excited.
Me ~ 26
DH ~ 25
long2bmommy
Friend

Postby missygirl2 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm

CONGRATS!!!! That's great!!! I wish you the best of luck in your new career!!! God is awesome and the more faith you have in him the better your life will be!!! Congrats!!!! :D
missygirl2

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests