THANK YOU LORD!

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

THANK YOU LORD!

Postby Missi » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:27 am

I got my BFP today!

Praise the Lord, he is awesome.
Missi
Friend

Postby wsob » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:01 am

Missi, Congratualations!!!!!!!!! How long have you been TTC? You have a son that is 9 years old? I have a son that is 6 years and I have been concerned about having them spaced far apart.

God Bless, I will you a healthy 9 months. :D
wsob

Postby Missi » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:25 am

Thanks wsob! I really didn't want any more children after my son was born. The baby fever just hit hard this year and I realized that my life wouldn't be complete unless I at least tried to have another. My son has a half brother that is 17 and a half sister that is 20, so he is no stranger to widely spaced siblings. I think having children widely spaced helps. I know that I have had lots of time to spend w/my son and do activities and be involved in his life. And as he is pulling away and becoming a teen and needing more indepence, I will still have a young child to spend time with.
Missi
Friend

Postby wsob » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:33 am

Missi, What a coincidence. My son has 2 half sister and 1 half brother ranging from 22-25 years old. Before, I did not want another child either. The desire just started very heavily this year. I'm praying that I will be blessed with another healthy child soon. I just turned 35 years old.

WSOB
wsob

Postby Missi » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:16 am

Wow, that is a coincidence! This was our 3rd month ttc. How long have you been trying? 35 is still very young, you should have no problem! I'm almost 32.
Missi
Friend

Postby wsob » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:51 am

:D We have been trying to 6 months. I hope that it's not very much longer. I didn't think that I would have taken so long because it's obvious when I ovulate and have AF regularly.

I hope that you are right.

WSOB
wsob

Postby Missi » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:59 am

I'm sure it will not be much longer, I will keep you in my prayers.
Missi
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests