I feel blessed

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

I feel blessed

Postby rainfallindown » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:27 am

I already feel so blessed in life and God went ahead and answered my prayers and I am pregnant!!! Sometimes I don't feel as if I deserve to be blessed so much but there really is no end to God's grace

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you"
rainfallindown
Friend

Postby MamaLinds » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:31 am

Congratulations Rainfallindown!

I'm so happy for you and I pray right now that you'd have a safe and healthy pregnancy and that in 8 months you'll be holding that precious little one in your arms!

God bless you!
MamaLinds

Re: I feel blessed

Postby SkeeterPi » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:29 am

rainfallindown wrote:I already feel so blessed in life and God went ahead and answered my prayers and I am pregnant!!! Sometimes I don't feel as if I deserve to be blessed so much but there really is no end to God's grace

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you"

Rainfalldown~ I know EXACTLY how you feel. I have been struggling with hoping and having faith and asking God to answer my prayer and this Sunday at church I was prayed for and the pastor's wife laid hands on my heart and abdomen and I have felt so blessed and I truly believe he heard me. And I believe he has heard you! He is truly awesome!
SkeeterPi

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests