I just wanted to update you ladies on my dad

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I just wanted to update you ladies on my dad

Postby hansbaby » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:32 pm

My dad came through his surgery really well yesterday. However, they did have to put him under further because when they started he could feel them starting to do the surgery.
Because of this he was in recovery longer.
He will be in the hospital until Sunday at which point they will decide where to go from there. If he is doing really well with his physical thearpy then he can come home. Otherwise he will go to another part of the hospital where they speicalize in that and he would likly be there for a week.
Thank-you all for the prayers, I would like to ask that you continue to pray for him as he goes through his physical thearpy.
Thank-you everyone it means a lot to have you pray for us.
Image 28 Josh:31 TTC:#1 C:51 HSG done on 2-6-06 It is offical I have PCOS diganosed on 8-11-06 Failed IUI at the end of March07. Waiting to do another IUI.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/b24fa Before you were concieved, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were one hour old, I would have died for you.
hansbaby

Postby Mom2Maddie » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:40 am

I'm glad your Dad did well through surgery. That's great news!

How is he doing now?
~Jeannie
Mommy to Maddie (3 years old)
& New Arrival Alex (born 10.16.06)
Mom2Maddie
Friend

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests