THank you Lord for my many blessings

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

THank you Lord for my many blessings

Postby BlessedOne » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:57 pm

Lord, I just want to thank you today for all the ladies here that pray for me and even the ones I do not know, I would love to pray your peace over them while they try and conceive a child, a blessing from you Lord. I thank you for healing my wonb and giving it strength to conceive again and I pray that Lord you intervene and help us to have a healthy pregnancy when we do Lord. I thank you for restoring my marriage after 3 years of divorce and helping us grow closer Lord, its not easy when you are in it but when you look back later you can see all the blessings that have come out of every experience we have! Lord I want you to get ahold of my son Kevin who is 17 and turn him back to you Lord, turn him right around Lord, today he needs you and he knows you Lord, thank you Lord for all these prayers being answered and for being such a loving forgiving God!
In Jesus name I pray!
Amen
BlessedOne
BlessedOne

Postby ellegirl » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:01 pm

Standing in agreement with you. Amen!!! :D<br />
ImageImage
<a target="_blank" href="http://prayingfortwins.blogspot.com/">My blog</a>
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. - Romans 12:12
ellegirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster