Dec. 2010 DD loss & anyone else unwilling to give up-5

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Dec. 2010 DD loss & anyone else unwilling to give up-5

Postby HawkeyeGirl16 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Well, I decided to start a new thread since we had 15 pages already on the other one....

Michele: Yikes, that sounds like it would've hurt. Hopefully, things will go a little better now so that you can avoid having to have anything else done.

Pepper: I can never make it without testing early. :lol: I go through a ridiculous number of pee-sticks every month and am a horrible influence b/c all I would tell you right now is :test:

Hopeful: Glad to hear that everything is going well. I still stalk the June DD from time to time.

Meg: Yay for Oing! I can't wait to see a beautiful BFP from you this month :babydustg:

AFM, I just got home from my follicle tracking u/s. I was so worried that there wouldn't be anything going on b/c I haven't been feeling much down in that region. Boy was I surprised when the RE started out by saying "what a beautiful endometrium!". Gee thanks, I tried...lol. It was already measuring 10.5 which is the best it has ever been at this point for me. Then, we looked at my left ovary and found two 12mm follicles. Finally, we checked the right side and found three more 11mm follicles. The RE said that he was very pleased with this and would like me to continue the 100iu of Follistim for three more days and then take the Ovidrel on Sunday! This will be the earliest that I've ever O'd before. I'm so happy with the way that this cycle is going with the new RE and hope that some of those follicles continue growing and that DH and I catch one that decides to stick around for the next 9 months or so. I guess all the waiting and frustration with them over the past two months has been worth it now. :D
Me: 28 DH: 30
We're TTC a little brother or sister for Mason! (Shh FB friends)
My blog: http://ttcwithpcosrpl.blogspot.com
PCOS, adenomyosis, RPL, & IC
7/09-8/10: Multiple cycles of IF medications
4/26/10 :angel: 8w3d
7/26/10 :angel: 5w0d
RPL testing: elevated anticardiolipin IgM
1/7/11: Triplet angels 19w4d due to IC Cadyn :angel: Adalyn :angel: Mikayla :angel:
5/24/11: :angel: 4w3d
6/21/11: :bfp: #5 Shirodkar cerclage & 17p
:hb: Our miracle baby Mason arrived safely 2/22/12 :hb:
October 2013: BF?
HawkeyeGirl16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby michelelm » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Wow! That is GREAT news, Hawkeye! :jump: :jump: Thanks for starting us a new thread too!

Pepper - I'm a crazy tester and would have been POAS already if I were you, so I'm no help, sorry :D

AFM - My u/s today showed tissue still up in my uterus, so I go back in the morning to have more misoprostol inserted vaginally. Hopefully that will get the rest out :| At least she didn't yank more out today, although I took 2 vicodin before my appointment just in case 8)
DD: My first miracle - born 12/22/2008 - after 8 years TTC (Clomid/HCG trigger/IUI)
DS: My rainbow baby - born 5/3/2012 (Clomid/HCG trigger)

:angel: early loss January 2010
(conceived naturally)
:angel: DS - Late Missed MC July 2010
17 weeks, Down Syndrome (conceived naturally)
:angel: Missed MC - October 2010
9weeks, girl Turner's Syndrome (conceived naturally)
:angel: Blighted Ovum - April 2011
9weeks (Clomid)

RPL Testing Dx PAI-1 4G/4G, levels are normal

My Blog: http://www.tryingagainajourneyoflove.blogspot.com
michelelm
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Patty411 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Hello ladies! I took a break from the forums after my last m/c and I'm finally ready to come back see how everyone is doing.

Hawkeye: Terrific news about your endometrium and follies! Keeping FX that this is a good sign for this cycle.

Djdebz: Hooray, you are pregnant! Congrats and FX for a healthy & happy 9 months!

Hopeful: It's nice to see a success story. Congrats on a successful pregnancy!

Ladybearne: I'm sorry about the blighted ovum and glad you're excited about TTCing again. You always hear stories about women who get pregnant right after a m/c, so maybe this is your month!

Meggola: Congrats on the new house. Moving is such hard work but it's great once you get things set up how you like them.

Michele: I'm so sorry about your latest m/c. I needed two doses of misoprostol to complete my last m/c and the second dose did the trick.

Pepper: I'll be keeping FX for you that you are pregnant this cycle. Let us know when you test!

AFM, I had a number of blood tests after my last m/c and the good news is that everything looks normal. I had my first appointment with an RE today and we've decided to move forward with Clomid and IUI during my next cycle. I'm 7dpo today and not feeling any symptoms yet, so I'm assuming :af: will be here next week.
Me: 38 DH: 40
DS: Born August 2008
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: m/c May 2010, Sept 2010, Jan 2011 and Aug 2011

Patty411

Postby HawkeyeGirl16 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Michele: I'm glad they didn't have to go in after anything again. I would have taken the vicodin before my appointment too! Hopefully, this second dose of misoprostol will work for you. With my mmc it took about two weeks for everything to pass after using the misoprostol.

Patty: Good to see that you're ready to TTC again. I was kind of frustrated when all of my RPL testing came back normal, but I guess it's good that there's not another problem that we have to deal with. I'm just one of those people that always wants to know why. I hate being told over and over that it's just "bad luck". Hopefully, Clomid and IUI will help you!

AFM, just three more shots to go this cycle! I'm getting really excited and nervous all at the same time. I hope that this works out, but at the same time I'm nervous about how many follicles I have. With the triplets I only had four that were measuring this size, so having five this time around seemed like too many, but the RE wasn't concerned about it and said that this is exactly what he was hoping to see on the u/s. :dunno: This is going to be a long TWW!
1/7/11: Triplet angels 19w4d due to IC Cadyn :angel: Adalyn :angel: Mikayla :angel:
HawkeyeGirl16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Patty411 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Hawkeye, you're getting so close! FX for this cycle!

AFM, :af: arrived this morning. I was only 9 dpo and I'm super concerned about luteal phase defect. My RE thinks Clomid will help me ovulate earlier so I have a longer LP. I'll also be taking B6. I'll call the RE in the morning to schedule my first u/s and get my Clomid prescription.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Patty411

Postby HawkeyeGirl16 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 am

Patty: That was a really short LP. Hopefully the Clomid and B6 will help out. Good luck this month.

Michele: I hope things are going ok after that last dose of misoprostol.

Meg: Hopefully you're having a good time painting and getting your house put together. How did this last cycle turn out?

AFM, I took my trigger shot yesterday and DH and I started to BD. We have up to 5 mature follicles this cycle so hopefully we catch one. I'm really excited, but really nervous. If we don't get pregnant this cycle, I feel like it will be just another reason for my RE to push even more for IVF and I'm really not ready for that yet. FX that I end up with a sticky bean instead!
HawkeyeGirl16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby peppersta » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:59 pm

So Aunt Flow was due today, and she is a no show! Yay! I am realyl hoping this is a good sign! I can't be 100% sure that she is due today. Before my pregnancy/miscarriage my cycles were 25-26 days. My first cycle after mc was 31 days and my second one was 26, so if I am back to normal then Aunt Flow arriving today would mean a 26 day cycle. This was our first month doing SMEP (although we never got a positive opk). I will test tomorrow morning with FMU if AF doesn't show by then. Cross your fingers for me!

Michele: I read on your blog how tough this has been for you, I have been thinking about your struggle. I hope you are feeling ok.

Hawkeye: Good luck this cycle, hopefully that trigger shot does the trick.

Patty: I hope clomid does it's thing for you. How have you been feeling on it?

Meggola: Enjoy the new house, hopefully the new house vibes send you some good luck. We built recently and just moved in September this year. I got my first bfp in November, hopefully your house brings you a little bean too, but one that is sticky!
Off pill Aug. 1, 2010 BFP Nov. 14 2011 Ultrasound revealed miscarriage Jan. 13, 2011 D&C Jan.20, 2011, BFP April 14, 2011 Check out my blog: www.lifeandtimesofpsa.blogspot.com
peppersta
Friend

Postby meggola » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey ladies! Still super busy painting and cleaning and packing. The big move is on Saturday! We've painted the entire first floor of the house, cleaned the carpets, done a few repairs and painted the bathroom...the to-do list is endless! :) Just wanted to update since you've been asking - AF should arrive tomorrow. Only BFNs so far and a small temp drop this am. I expect a big drop tomorrow am. Sorry no time for personals. I'm definitely lurking so keep posting! I'll catch up with you all next week, as long as Verizon gets the internet hooked up at the house! FX, lol.
Me (Meg) - 35, DH - 32
TTC #1 since Nov 2009 (2 1/2+ yrs)
IF due to a damaged right tube & MFI (low numbers + ASA)

BFP July 2010, m/c 6w1d (ectopic)

Aug 2011- Jan 2012: 6 medicated cycles (Clomid & Follistim) - 1 IUI, 4 cancelled cycles (Oing on my right side), 1 cycle timed BD, all BFN

IVF#1 Feb/March: chemical, no frosties
IVF#2 April/May: BFN, 3 frosties
FET #1 July 24 (transferred 2, 3rd didn't survive the thaw) BFP!
-Beta #1 (8dp6dt) 197
-Beta #2 (10dp6dt) 430
-1st u/s 5w5d - It's twins!
-ANT scan 11/15 19w - It's a boy and a girl!
My blog: http://lostinprocreation.blogspot.com/
meggola
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ladybearne2 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Hawkeye- I'm glad you got great news from your dr. I'm hoping you get a BPF this month.

Michele- Sorry you are having trouble.

Meggola- Sorry about the BFN. I'm hoping everything goes well with the move.

Pepper- I'm hoping AF stays away. Hoping for a BFP for you tomorrow.

Patty- Sorry AF showed.

EOE- :hi:

AFM- I O'd...Yay!! I was only able to BD the day before O. Now it's TWW time.
Becky
Miss K- 11/5/2009
Miss L- 2/17/2012
Prince A - 8/25/2015

Image]
ladybearne2
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby peppersta » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 pm

just time for a quick update....

tested last night and BFN :( but Aunt Flow is still not here, so I am cautiously hopeful.

Hope everyone's week is going well!
Off pill Aug. 1, 2010 BFP Nov. 14 2011 Ultrasound revealed miscarriage Jan. 13, 2011 D&C Jan.20, 2011, BFP April 14, 2011 Check out my blog: www.lifeandtimesofpsa.blogspot.com
peppersta
Friend

Postby Patty411 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:32 am

Pepper: Any updates? FX that AF stays away.

Ladybearne: Hooray for ovulating. All it takes is one sperm and you BDed before you ovulated! FX the TWW goes fast for you.

Meggola: Sorry about the BFN. If this cycle didn't work out, maybe it's meant to be that your baby is conceived in your new house!

Hawkeye: Yay, 5 mature follies! FX this is your cycle!

AFM, my RE did an u/s on day 3 and my ovaries and uterus look good. I'm taking Clomid CD 3-7, will go back on day 16 for another u/s and my trigger shot and then do IUI. I typically O late (CD 19-22) and my RE wants to move up my O date to get me a longer LP. In the meantime, DS is keeping me on my toes. He's 2.5 and is constantly pushing boundaries so we're working on consistency with discipline and routine. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patty411

Postby HawkeyeGirl16 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Pepper: Sorry about the BFN. Hopefully AF stays away and you'll get a BFP in the next couple of days.

Meg: Sorry about the BFN. I really hope that next cycle works out for you!

Patty: I usually O late too. Hopefully they can get you to O earlier and that makes the difference for you.

ladybearne: Congrats on Oing! :luck: :fertilization:

AFM, I really worried that I didn't O. I always get really bad pain around the time that I ovulate, but didn't feel much of anything this month. I also haven't noticed a rise in my BBT yet. I took the trigger shot on Sunday as instructed by my RE, but they didn't do another u/s to be sure that my follicles were ready to go. Now I'm starting to think that they weren't mature yet and my cycle is going to be completely screwed up. I'm so upset. Every time that things seem to be going good, it never ends that way. :(
HawkeyeGirl16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby peppersta » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 am

Hi Ladies,

Well I tested twice yesterday, I picked up some cheapie tests on the way home from work (I have a digital one left, but didn't want to "waste" it lol) and tested right when I got home and once again around 9pm so hubby could see. Both of them were about the same, possibly a really really faint line. So faint that with both me and hubby looking at it for about 30 minutes in all different kinds of lighting and comparing it to the samples printed in the insert we couldn't come to a conclusion about whether or not there was actually a line there or not. So I decided to wait and test with the digital one on friday morning......I woke up this morning and decided I couldn't wait, so did the clearbule digital and BFP! Yay!

So we are excited, but also really really scared. I don't think I will relax until we get through a healthy 12 week ultrasound, last time I miscarried a few days before that, so hopefully this is the sticky one and I will have a Christmas baby!

Hawkeye - hopefully you ovulated and just didn't feel it. This past cycle I did opk for 10 days around when I was supposed to be ovualting and didn't get a positive and didn't feel anything but I still did obviously. My fingers are crossed for you!

Ladybearne - good luck surviving the two week wait, it is torture, but I hope there is a happy surprise at the end!

Patty - good luck with the trigger shot and iui this month, sounds like ds is keeping you active which is very good for baby making! lol

meggola - did af arrive? I hope not!

Talk to you girls soon!
peppersta
Friend

Postby Patty411 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 pm

OMG, Pepper! :jump: :jump: :jump: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Do you have pics of your digital? There's nothing better than seeing the "pregnant" on it!

I can't tell you not to worry, but I hope the first trimester goes by quickly for you and you have a healthy & happy nine months. CONGRATULATIONS!

Patty411

Postby ladybearne2 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Pepper- :jump: :jump: Congrats. I'm so happy for you. We need to see pictures.

Hawkeye- Maybe you O'd but it is just an off month for the pains. GL

Patty- GL with the clomid. I hope it does the trick.

AFM- I was going to wait til monday to test but I have so many tests that I decide to take one today. I swore I saw a line but I'm sure it's in my head. I'm only 7 dpo and didn't get a + until 10/11 dpo with the last one. When I look at the dried test I can see a line. I'm about 99.9% sure it's an evap. So I think I might just start taking tests each morning now. I'm so weak when it comes to wait to POAS
Becky
Miss K- 11/5/2009
Miss L- 2/17/2012
Prince A - 8/25/2015

Image]
ladybearne2
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Next

Return to TTC After a Loss