~ Thread of Hope ~ Post your BFP after a loss story! ~

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: ~ Thread of Hope ~ Post your BFP after a loss story! ~

Postby Emmalyn85 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:02 am

I got my BFP after first iui taking 200mg clomid cd 3-10 everything was perfect until my water broke at 16 weeks and delivered my baby girl. We're now TTC RE had me do another round of clomid cd3-10 200mg.I just finished my last does of clomid last night. I go in next Friday for my scan. If everything looks good trigger and iui on Sunday.

Any ladies with a similar story who got their BFP right after a loss via iui?
Emmalyn85

Re: ~ Thread of Hope ~ Post your BFP after a loss story! ~

Postby nboots » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:51 pm

We have been struggling with infertility for almost 5 years. We have had 13 cycles of medication (clomid, letrozole, injectibles) and 3 rounds of IVF. I am 36 (PCOS), Hubs is 33 with no issues.

In August, we got our first positive pregnancy test, so we were over the moon. Unfortunately, our twins passed one by one. So we had to do a D&E and we were in unimaginable depression.

We just recently completed our third cycle, and just found out that we are pregnant with twins! This time, we could see on the ultrasound two nice gestational sacs and yolk sacs. Of course, we are nervous, but super excited as well. Hoping this story gives someone hope out there!
TTC#1 since 2013
Me: 35Y, PCOS DH: 33Y, No issues
13 Cycles of Clomid/Femara/Injectibles/IUI - all BFN
Trying for first IVF cycle Feb/Mar 2016!
nboots
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC After a Loss