No ttc for a while.

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

No ttc for a while.

Postby felicias85 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to give you all a quick update. I had my hcg levels checked again and there are at 153. I don't understand why it is taking so long for them to return to negative. :? I guess my body just doesn't want to let go. There is nothing I can do to make them go down it just takes time. So that means that I didn't ovulate last month and af return today.

I also found out that I have an abdominal mass ( my doctor thinks its a fibroid) that has to be surgically removed. My doctor will perform a laparoscopy, which is a minor surgery, (small incision short recovery time) to see what it actually is and he will try to remove it that way, but he also informed me that if it is to big to remove that way (its about 6cm) he will have to perform a laparotomy which requires a bigger incision and a longer recovery time (about 4 to 6 weeks). So for now DH and I won't be ttc. :(

I will be checking the board from time to time. Hoping you all get your BFPs soon. :hugs:

Me - 27 DH-33
Married 12/09
BFP 10/12
Miss mc 11/12
D&C 11/12
felicias85
Friend

Re: No ttc for a while.

Postby Kit0104 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:21 pm

I'm sure after your operation things will get much more positive. All the best. Will pray for u. I had an operation to remove a uterine polyp. I was pregnant fairly quickly afterwards. Xx
Kit0104
Friend

Return to TTC After a Loss