6 months since my ERPC..any hope ?

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

6 months since my ERPC..any hope ?

Postby Kit0104 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:16 am

I had an ERPC last October when I was three months along. Had never heard of a blighted ovum before. We had been trying for nearly two years at that point (although we had a few months break in between as my lovely Mother died). Found out in Jan last year that I had a polyp in my womb that was acting like a contraceptive. I had an operation to remove it and was pregnant by the third cycle of trying after that. We were so happy ! I keep reliving the moment the pregnancy test came up positive. We have tried for five months since and I'm still not pregnant. This month I was so hopeful but I feel now that my period is coming again. I've just turned 39 and I am terrified that it will never happen. Our baby would have been due next month. We named her Hope. I still cry all the time. I feel so lost. I have put my trust in God but it is very difficult. Just don't know what to do. I am had blood tests done last week and my doctor doesn't seem concerned at all. Can anyone out there offer me some hope ?
Kit0104
Friend

Return to TTC After a Loss