A year after miscarrying still not pregnant...

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

A year after miscarrying still not pregnant...

Postby stricklandelizabeth » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Four months after I got married me and my husband got pregnant. A couple weeks after I found out that I was pregnant I miscarried. It is the most horrible thing I have ever been through. Me and my husband weren't really planning to have a baby but ever since I lost my first baby it is all I think about. It has almost been a year now since my miscarriage and I'm still not pregnant. I am scared something is wrong. I mean isn't a year a long time? I feel like it will never happen... Is anyone else having these problems because I feel like I am the only person in the world.
stricklandelizabeth

Re: A year after miscarrying still not pregnant...

Postby blt2012 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:34 pm

So sorry for your loss!
Have you been to see your ob/gyn yet? I mc'd in Nov. and I just recently went to the doc to get checked out... I knew I had PCOS, but she's running a whole series of test to see if my hormone levels are all in range and she's checking for several other factors that can cause infertility. It may be nothing and sometimes it just takes the body a while to regulate - especially after a mc, but a year is a while and they may be able to give you some answers.
Good luck! I'll get my results back next week and even if it's bad news at least I'll know what it is and then can hopefully medicate or begin the next steps to try and get my sticky baby! Hope you get some answers or a baby soon too!

Me: 28, DH:30
TTC #1
Early loss on 11/14/12 :(
blt2012

Re: A year after miscarrying still not pregnant...

Postby stricklandelizabeth » Wed May 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Unfortunately I haven't went back sooner going next week. I had a really bad experience at the ob/gyn I was going to. The doctor was rude and just sent me home saying that I would ne fine so I guess I have a fear of going back but I want to have a baby more than the fear of going back to the doctors. Good luck with your results and Thank you for writing me back! Its a blessing to have found a message board like this. No one around me has went through this so no one understands its good have other woman that gets what's going on. Thank again!
stricklandelizabeth

Return to TTC After a Loss