PMS symptoms worse after MC?

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PMS symptoms worse after MC?

Postby Minicupcake » Wed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Hello there, I am new here and am trying to maybe get some answers to my other post but nothing yet,kind of makes me feel as though this site isnt so active. :(
Well,I had a chemical pregnancy in Feb. I started my period as usual on the same day as any other month. I had a positive when my period ended (10 days later) and went to the doctors where they confirmed it was a CP due to my HCG levels at 62. :( Well my husband and I are TTC again and I had my first cycle on 4/11/13 with a few days of spotting prior to full period. Now that I have ovulated and am in my TWW,Ive noticed that I have way stronger painful breasts and cramping and AF ISNT due for about another 7-10 days. Have any of you ladies have worse PMS symptoms after MC? TIA.
My name is Yvette,I am a stay at home wife and happily married to my love.We are currently TTC.
1st Pregnancy: Chemical Pregnancy (2/27/13)
Minicupcake
Friend

Re: PMS symptoms worse after MC?

Postby MTbaby » Wed May 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Maybe your are pregnant again? I know what you mean about people not replying. You will get 500 people view but no one reply.
Mtbaby
Me 34: DH 36 DD: 4.5
TTC#2
:angel: 6w1d (4/17/13)
MTbaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GiGi27 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:24 am

I'm currently 3.2 after my mc and my bbs are hurting like crazy, getting sorer by the day! If this is AF coming then id defo say pms is worse after mc, I never get sore bbs like this!!
GiGi27

Postby stricklandelizabeth » Thu May 02, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm sorry no one has answered you back. After my mc I got worse cramps and heavier bleeding but those could also signs of a pregnancy. Is your cycle regular or irregular? Very sorry about your loss hun!
stricklandelizabeth

Postby Minicupcake » Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Thanks for the replies.I truly appreciate it...Prior to my MC,my period were fairly normal,AF would show up on the 27th every month lasting from 3-6 days,going from ligh,to heavy,and back to light. The symptoms I normally get prior to AF arriving are sore boobs but very tolerable and light cramping the day of. I am about a week away from AF arriving and have been having very sore boobs,sort of sensitive nipples,white discharge and light cramping. I experienced something like this this past period but this is worse. Sound normal?
My name is Yvette,I am a stay at home wife and happily married to my love.We are currently TTC.
Minicupcake
Friend

Postby moma7seata » Mon May 06, 2013 5:33 am

Hi minicup, I miscarried on 14th Feb 2013. Had 2 cycles since both on time, my first was normal lasted 5 days, my last one only lasted a day and a half. With both from two days before ovulation I had strong symptoms, bloated, sickness, nausea, headaches, back ache, dizzy spells, cramping and fatigue. Both times I was convinced I was pregnant until AF showed. This month I researched it and found this to be very common, and so I found pregnacare conception tablets online and have been taking them for the last 15 days. I can honestly say all of those horrible symptoms have gone, apparently pregnacare conception can help regulate your hormones, well I thought give it a go and I'm so glad that I did. Now 5 days past ovulation and I feel great!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss and I hope things sort themselves out for you soon.
Mother of six gorgeous children and author of Broken by Sara Davies Broken - I was just five years old when my father abused me and robbed me of my childhood. This is my true story of how I never gave up on hope and happiness [Kindle Edition]
DD 20
DD 18
DD 16
DD 14
DD 13
DS 11

My angel As Long As I Live You Will Live
As Long As I Live You Will Be Remembered
As Long As I Live You Will Be Loved... Miscarriage 14 Feb 2013
Chemical Pregnancy 16th June 2013 AF was due 13th June

moma7seata
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Minicupcake » Wed May 08, 2013 5:31 pm

moma7seata wrote:Hi minicup, I miscarried on 14th Feb 2013. Had 2 cycles since both on time, my first was normal lasted 5 days, my last one only lasted a day and a half. With both from two days before ovulation I had strong symptoms, bloated, sickness, nausea, headaches, back ache, dizzy spells, cramping and fatigue. Both times I was convinced I was pregnant until AF showed. This month I researched it and found this to be very common, and so I found pregnacare conception tablets online and have been taking them for the last 15 days. I can honestly say all of those horrible symptoms have gone, apparently pregnacare conception can help regulate your hormones, well I thought give it a go and I'm so glad that I did. Now 5 days past ovulation and I feel great!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss and I hope things sort themselves out for you soon.

Thank you so much for your kind words and your advice.I appreciate it. If my symptoms persist,then I might look into trying it out if I can since I am taking Levothyroxine for my thyroid.
Minicupcake
Friend

Postby moma7seata » Thu May 09, 2013 1:36 am

Good luck mini, I hope your hormones regulate themselves soon.
Mother of six gorgeous children and author of Broken by Sara Davies Broken - I was just five years old when my father abused me and robbed me of my childhood. This is my true story of how I never gave up on hope and happiness [Kindle Edition]
DD 20
DD 18
DD 16
DD 14
DD 13
DS 11

My angel As Long As I Live You Will Live
As Long As I Live You Will Be Remembered
As Long As I Live You Will Be Loved... Miscarriage 14 Feb 2013
Chemical Pregnancy 16th June 2013 AF was due 13th June

moma7seata
Girlfriend