To wait or not to wait that is the question?!?

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: To wait or not to wait that is the question?!?

Postby Susy07 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:02 am

9113212 I totally agree. I mean if the woman is worried she herself should wait, obviously. But I don't think docs should say "you should wait 3 months" or whatever, just an arbitrary number, to all women, without an actual standard, medical reason. They don't realize the pain they cause women who need to ttc again to help them heal. But I think it's defensive medicine. If a woman miscarried again she could probably decide to sue the clinic, whether or not she's justified. And docs probably want to avoid that. So they always err on the "safe" side (for them.) which isn't always best for women.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18b9a4

I'm Susy (28) Dh is Tyler (30)
Baby angel lost at 5 weeks in May '07.
William Christian. Born Dec 14, '08,
Baby angel lost at 8w4d. Miscarried at 11w1d in Nov '10.
Rachel Amber. Born Feb 29, '12
Baby angel lost at 9w2d. Sept 1 2013. Partial molar pregnancy.
Tessa Breanne. Born Nov 10, '14.
Susy07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Itskels » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:10 am

I agree ... If you feel ready to try again go for it...
I read article that suggested getting pregnant a cycle after miscarraige is reccomended. The longer you wait the chances of miscarrying is greater...
But I think it's really up to the couple...

Good luck
Itskels
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby pjju » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Itskels I had my miscarriage the same month as you. After my m/c I had very irregular bleeding (for like 3 months) I would spot constantly and never knew if it was a period or not and was breaking out like crazy I guess cuz my hormones were everywhere. I got myself back on birth control to regulate my periods again and now I just came off my birth control after being on them for 3 months and TTC again... Its only been a week off my Birth control but I am hoping I won't have another miscarriage!
pjju

Previous

Return to TTC After a Loss