TTC after 2 Early Losses, dx= "Bad Luck" ? WTFrench Toast?!

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after 2 Early Losses, dx= "Bad Luck" ? WTFrench Toast?!

Postby CeCe88 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Me= 25, 5'9'', 188lbs, carry weight in middle, healthy, strong immune, no thyroid problems, poor diet (high in dairy,carbs, low in fruits, veggies)
DH= 27, 5'11" 195lbs, healthy, normal, likes his beer but also loves green tea so I think it cancels out ?? LOL

My DH & I were married in 2011. Began tic right away as it was our dream after years of dating, securing careers, becoming emotional & financially stable to become parents and have our "American Dream". BFP happened 3 mths after returning form honeymoon and we were so unbelievably happy and cried with joy. Sadly, we lost our first pregnancy at 5 weeks, before we even got to see anything at the DR. I felt broke, but vowed not to give up and keep trying. A whole year went by. Feeling defeated, I just stopped thinking about babies…Ya right. Impossible, but tried. Then, surprise became pregnant again a year to the month of previous pregnancy. So excited, still scared to lose our baby again. And it happened again this time at 6 weeks, the day before DR appt and I've never cried so much in my life. My husband just held me and cried too. Seems so unfair.

We made so many good choices and planned for our family and it's just not happening, but close friends are accidentally getting pregnant and bitching and complaining that their life is over and they miss the bar, blah blah blah. What can you do? It's in God's hands and it's the life path's he chose for you. He gave me this life because only I AM strong enough to live it. I repeat in my head so many times :"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Any stories out there of successful pregnancies after 2 losses?? I'm not even sure if I should get excited when I first get a BFP? Do I get second opinions of "just Bad Luck" diagnosis my DR gave me? We are young, but that doesn't automatically mean nothing is wrong. I'm just trying to have faith in my body to do what it was created to do. Any advice, support, words of wisdom, or stories are greatly appreciated and help make the rainy days sunny again. :) THANK YOU & Best wishes to all of you TWWers!! What a roller coaster journey, but it's comforting to never have to go it alone.
CeCe88

Re: TTC after 2 Early Losses, dx= "Bad Luck" ? WTFrench Toas

Postby Yummi_Mummi84 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Hi Hun I didn't want to read and run. I haven't had to mc in a row I had a mc at 4.5 weeks, 18 months later conceived ds1, one months after starting to ttc 2 we had out bfp, we then sadly had a mc at 12 weeks in jan. one thing I think you should do is go and see your doc and explain you have had 2 mc they may be able to test hormone levels. We are back ttc and so far on month 5 nothing. But I refuse to give up god has his plan and I trust in him completely to guide us on this journey.
As far as not getting excited, it's hard not too, the gift is so precious and you as a momma deserve to be excited about what that love between you and hubby has created xxxx
Yummi_Mummi84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TTC after 2 Early Losses, dx= "Bad Luck" ? WTFrench Toas

Postby liliyana » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:39 pm

I'm so sorry. I just posted my story in the "thread of hope" in this forum - in short, I am nearly 21 weeks pregnant with a perfect baby after at least 6 miscarriages in a row! I had lots of testing done, and they never found anything wrong. I know how awful it is, but try to remember that there is always hope. We had completely given up and this is a total surprise.
liliyana

Return to TTC After a Loss