Coincidence/Confusion

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Coincidence/Confusion

Postby eribear » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:36 am

Ever since our m/c, I started temping again and stressing out that my cycle would never return to normal. Long story short, I had some O-pain, but not a lot of EWCM, and most of all I just didn't feel normal. So in a fit of exasperation, I basically told DH I was tired of not BD'ing just because I might O sometime soon. So we BD'd and the next day my temp shot up...I guess it was a little bit of reverse psychology on my part!

When I charted it, it lined up exactly with my temps when we conceived our little angel- we bd'd on the same exact cycle days, with steady temps for three days (97.5's the first time, 97.2's the next), shooting up to 97.9 and then next day dropping to 97.7. WEIRD! I feel a lot better now though. I was convinced my body was rebeling.

But, now I'm starting to feel exactly how I did when I was pregnant before- bloated and gassy. Would love to get a BFP next week (on Father's Day...oddly, we got our firs BFP on Mother's Day), but don't want to get too hopeful either way. Just a lot of coincidences, but finally feeling better than I have since it happened.
Proud mommy of twins xoxo
eribear
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Coincidence/Confusion

Postby sophDC » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:29 am

that's really interesting eribear
You are obviously quite in tune with your body. Fingers crossed for a normal first cycle or even better - a bfp :)
sophDC

Postby tootyoots » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 am

Hi, I'm in the same boat as you right now. What was the outcome? Did you get bfp? I had a CP last cycle - started bleeding 3 days after AF due. We decided to ttc straight away and mananged to dtd 2 days before +opk as well as day of. I ov'd right on time. So now i'm feeling some symptoms again but i'm 11 dpo and testing bfn even with frer so I think i'm out...but so confusing! I'd love a bit of hope, so if you did get a bfp after your miscarriage please do let me know!

Thanks
Rosie
tootyoots

Postby eribear » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 am

I'm also 11 dpo, no AF, but a BFN this AM on FRER. I'm sooo aggitated becuase like you said, I o'd right on time, so AF should be here on time, too, right?!?!? UGH!!!!!
Proud mommy of twins xoxo
eribear
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss