I didn't know this board was here.

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I didn't know this board was here.

Postby jaysbanana » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:32 pm

I'm so glad to have found it. I posted the following on the general TTC board

Just wondering if anyone else is out there in their first post-loss wait. This is our first cycle TTC since losing our daughter last November (2012).

I never expected to feel the way I feel right now, officially in the 2WW. We were so excited to start TTC again (we also have a 2yo) but my mood changed completely once I got to this side. (FF hasn't officially given me CH's yet, but I expect that I O'd yesterday or today.) I had an extremely complicated pregnancy with our daughter and spent most of it in the hospital, only to deliver too early at 25w. Now that I'm here, with the very real possibility that this could all happen again, I'm so scared and panicked.

Anyone else in the 2WW either first post-loss cycle or more that can share with me what it was like? How long does this feeling of panic, stress and worry last? Isn't it crazy that after what some of us went through, we still decide to TTC again, risking everything for the same experiences (and just hoping for our rainbows). We weren't given many answers for everything that happened to us with our angel (unexplained low fluid, severely heavy bleeding requiring a blood transfusion, partial previa, subchorionic hemorrhage, and a massive post-partum blood clot). So it's hard to know how likely the chances that we could go through all of this a

Sorry for the long post! Thanks for any advice you can offer!
Me - 30
DH - 32
:babyb: - 2
DD - :angel: - Premature at 25w6d. 11/4/12-11/5/12
BFP 7/14/13 at 10DPO! Grow, baby, grow!

jaysbanana
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: I didn't know this board was here.

Postby jaysbanana » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:53 am

Anyone? I'd love to hear from anyone - it doesn't need to be your first post loss cycle.

Thank you!
Me - 30
DH - 32

jaysbanana
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby moma7seata » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:06 am

Hi Jays.. I had a Chemical last cycle and a loss at nearly 8 weeks in February, It is stressful every cycle, the fear of losing another child is totally consuming my mind, but I still choose to fight my fears and keep trying in the hope of one sticking and us having a happy ending.
I'm so sorry for your loss!! I can understand your fears, but I suppose we can only live in hope that we wont relive those terrible times again.

Good luck. I wish you all of the best!
Mother of six gorgeous children and author of Broken by Sara Davies Broken - I was just five years old when my father abused me and robbed me of my childhood. This is my true story of how I never gave up on hope and happiness [Kindle Edition]
DD 20
DD 18
DD 16
DD 14
DD 13
DS 11

My angel As Long As I Live You Will Live
As Long As I Live You Will Be Remembered
As Long As I Live You Will Be Loved... Miscarriage 14 Feb 2013
Chemical Pregnancy 16th June 2013 AF was due 13th June

moma7seata
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jaysbanana » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:10 pm

moma7seata wrote:Hi Jays.. I had a Chemical last cycle and a loss at nearly 8 weeks in February, It is stressful every cycle, the fear of losing another child is totally consuming my mind, but I still choose to fight my fears and keep trying in the hope of one sticking and us having a happy ending.
I'm so sorry for your loss!! I can understand your fears, but I suppose we can only live in hope that we wont relive those terrible times again.

Good luck. I wish you all of the best!

Oh, moma, I'm so sorry for your losses. :( Thank you for sharing! I feel better today, but I'm just so paranoid. I guess that will probably never change until I'm holding my rainbow (if I'm lucky enough, and probably not even then!).

Good luck to you! Thank you for reading and replying! :D
Me - 30
DH - 32

jaysbanana
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby moma7seata » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:42 pm

The worry never stops and my eldest is 20 lol.. Glad you are feeling better!! I'm trying to stay calm and relaxed this cycle, we weren't supposed to be trying as I have to have my bloods done on Monday, for a 21 day blood test, even though I think it will be day 22 or 23 even by then lol.. Then I have a scan on the 18th to see if all is well... Hopefully they will all come back fine and we can relax more next cycle. Or after one night last week when we both got too relaxed and forgot we weren't ttc I might miraculously be pregnant already lol.
Good luck Jays, I hope this is your month and all goes well! :)
Mother of six gorgeous children and author of Broken by Sara Davies Broken - I was just five years old when my father abused me and robbed me of my childhood. This is my true story of how I never gave up on hope and happiness [Kindle Edition]
DD 20
DD 18
DD 16
DD 14
DD 13
DS 11

moma7seata
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jaysbanana » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:23 pm

moma7seata wrote:The worry never stops and my eldest is 20 lol.. Glad you are feeling better!! I'm trying to stay calm and relaxed this cycle, we weren't supposed to be trying as I have to have my bloods done on Monday, for a 21 day blood test, even though I think it will be day 22 or 23 even by then lol.. Then I have a scan on the 18th to see if all is well... Hopefully they will all come back fine and we can relax more next cycle. Or after one night last week when we both got too relaxed and forgot we weren't ttc I might miraculously be pregnant already lol.
Good luck Jays, I hope this is your month and all goes well! :)

Thank you!! Fingers crossed for you as well!
Me - 30
DH - 32

jaysbanana
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby moma7seata » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:00 am

Hi Jays, I got it.. one time we tried and finally got my BFP this am. So nervous but got a feeling this one will stick and be fine. :)
DD 20
DD 18
DD 16
DD 14
DD 13
DS 11

moma7seata
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jaysbanana » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:20 am

Yay! Amazing! So happy for you! H&H 9 MO!
Me - 30
DH - 32

jaysbanana
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby moma7seata » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:55 am

Thank you.. I still can't believe it.. I've tested every day since lol :)
DD 20
DD 18
DD 16
DD 14
DD 13
DS 11

moma7seata
Girlfriend