question about charting after d&c

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

question about charting after d&c

Postby redneckgurl26 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 pm

I have PCOS and stopped charting when my cycles starting going wacky again in February. It was very difficult for me to tell what was going on especially since I was just beginning charting as it was. I had to have a d&c yesterday after finding out Sunday and confirming Monday that the baby didn't make it. No heartbeat was found on 2 U/S preformed at 2 different places. What I'm curious about is being that DBF and myself are wanting to try again right away should I go ahead and start temping and using opks again this soon after the d&c? The doctor decided to do testing on the baby (chromosomal I think) and wants the midwife I normally see to schedule me for some blood work to hopefully find out why I am having recurrent MC's. I would love to be able to tell when I o but I had a heck of a time figuring it out when I was temping and using opks before. Should I wait to get the test results back or start back with my charting right away? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Me - 27
DBF - 32

02-2007 :angel: (blighted ovum)
07-2007 :angel: (baby passed @ 8 weeks)
07-2013 :angel: (baby passed @ 8+4)
12-2013 :angel: (blighted ovum)

My Ovulation Chart
redneckgurl26
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss