Need Advice... D&C preformed Thursday 07/18...

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need Advice... D&C preformed Thursday 07/18...

Postby redneckgurl26 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:39 am

Ok ladies I need some advice. Is it possible that my hcg level is still elevated even after the d&c? My body can't decide if its going to start bleeding again or not. The day of the surgery I bled for a couple of hours then started spotting til yesterday when I started light bleeding again for like 5 mins literally. Then went back to spotting and started light being again last night around like midnight. This morning I'm back to very light spotting with it occasionally making it to the pad but very little. I'm so confused since after my previous d&cs I bled for like a week afterwards. Even after my last 1 in July of 07 where I naturally miscarried before having the surgery. I don't know if this is something I should be concerned with at this point or not. I don't want to worry fit no reason but at the same time I don't want any issues with ttc in the future.
Me - 27
DBF - 32

02-2007 :angel: (blighted ovum)
07-2007 :angel: (baby passed @ 8 weeks)
07-2013 :angel: (baby passed @ 8+4)
12-2013 :angel: (blighted ovum)

My Ovulation Chart
redneckgurl26
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Need Advice... D&C preformed Thursday 07/18...

Postby ksengbers » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you. My spotting was very similar after my d & c, and I called the doc, they said its totally normal. Good luck!
ksengbers
Friend

Return to TTC After a Loss