Starting another cycle

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Starting another cycle

Postby ksengbers » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Anyone starting a new cycle? We are trying injectables after our second loss in a row with iui's, and just wondering if anyone out there was starting another cycle too? It's exciting, petrifying, and painful all at the same time........
ksengbers
Friend

Re: Starting another cycle

Postby Itskels » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:26 am

I started a new cycle yesterday .... Ive had two miscarraiges ... I took a two month break ttc but we are giving it another shot now ... Hopefully third time is a charm
Itskels
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Starting another cycle

Postby ksengbers » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:29 pm

That is exactly what I am praying for..... Don't know how much more I can take! I am so sorry for your losses, I know exactly how you feel! What's your plan of action? Our first was clomid, trigger, iui and made it to 7w3d but baby stopped at 6w1d :( Then second was only trigger and iui with eptopic. The devastation was just as real though...... This cycle we are doing injectables, menopur, trigger, and iui. We also switched clinics so this will be interesting. Just did my day three blood work so waiting for the ok to start. I'm excited, nervous, and apprehensive all at the same time. I heard it would be a roller coaster but never would I ever have guessed it would be like this...... Ill pray for good things to happen for you! Keep me posted!!
ksengbers
Friend

Return to TTC After a Loss