Miscarraige due date tomorrow and feeling discouraged

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Miscarraige due date tomorrow and feeling discouraged

Postby SMMomma » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:48 pm

This is my first post but this site has been so helpful to me that I felt I needed to post to help this healing process! A bit if background, I have two beautiful daughters who are 2 and 4 and last September we decided to start trying for #3. We were trilled when we found out we were pregnant the first month, unfortunately that ended in a chemical three days later. We were shocked when we became pregnant again the following month, and we were due tomorrow August 2nd. Even more exciting my sister in law was due the first and my sister the 20th, we were so excited to be pregnant together! We seen our baby at 9 weeks and all was healthy so we told everyone, but at 10 week I felt something wasn't right. At our 12 week appt it was confirmed we had lost out baby at 9 weeks 3 days, I was crushed! I had a d&c on jan 22nd, and all went well and "as normal", however I ended up with a bad infection a couple months later. Now here we are 7 months of crazy wacky cyles later, and my due date is tomorrow and still no pregnancy. I thought for sure I'd be pregnant by now, and prayed we would since my neice/nephew are due any day...it's been completely heartbreaking to watch them go through this together and to be constantly reminded of where we would have been. I worry that there are complications from the d&c that will keep us from concieving again, that im ovulating too late and that my crazy mid cycle spotting isnt normal and trough it all I long for another baby! People say at least you have other kids, and I am blessed, but this emptiness and pain is harder than I thought it would be. I thank you for listening and would love to hear people success stories after miscarriage. My husband is a great support as is my family but none of them really understand, I think no one does until they have been there, so I am thankful for this form of support!
SMMomma

Re: Miscarraige due date tomorrow and feeling discouraged

Postby eribear » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:18 am

So sorry for your loss, SMMomma. I haven't gotten to my original due date yet, but just passed the point where we were going to tell our families. Each cycle I get such hope-- this cycle I had three days, in a row, of intense, vivid dreams of Positive HPTs, only to spot yesterday and have a temp dip this AM. I wish I had a success story to share with you, but I just wanted to offer my support.
Proud mommy of twins xoxo
eribear
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss