6 weeks since mc..still no af and hpt all negative??

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

6 weeks since mc..still no af and hpt all negative??

Postby vg29 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:53 am

Hi all

Had miscarriage 4th July..bled from 28th june thru to 13th July..but I'm counting 4th July as cd1 as that's when I passed the baby..I was 7weeks pg.. We have been actively trying to conceive since bleeding stopped but no idea when or if I have ovulated..cm all over the place one day ECM next dry next creamy etc..no tell tell signs..I took hpt on 16th July and that was bfn so hoping that means I don't have any "retained products"... Af hasn't arrived yet and I've done countless hpt all negative with 20mil sensitivity.. How long did it take you to a. Ovulate and b. see af. The first cycle after ur mc??

Please help think I'm going crazy being in limbo

Thanks for any help xx
vg29
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: 6 weeks since mc..still no af and hpt all negative??

Postby eribear » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:26 am

Hiya, VG-- I can't be much help here because I went back to normal pretty quickly (O'd on time, 15 days after passing the sac) with the exception of an extended LP, which isn't normal and got my hopes up quite high. I think I'm now technically really back to normal with my usual 25 day cycle (went as long as 9 during the adjustment period), so it took about 3 months.
Proud mommy of twins xoxo
eribear
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss