just wanting to move on

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

just wanting to move on

Postby delightfuldoula » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 pm

had a miscarriage on the 9th. I have just gone down to spotting now. I really want to ttc again right away but nataurally I have fears. I have 5 kids and this was my first loss. I was 9.5 weeks along. I am so nervous about trying again. I took clomid to get this past pregnancy but will NOT be doing that again. I think its going to take a while for my hcg to go back down to normal. Like the true poas addict I am watching my levels go down on IC's. I think it will be sept or October or maybe even Nov before my body will even let me have a cycle. Anyone else going to be trying in the next few months? Looking for some support.
Me 30 DH 35
Vasectomy July 29/2009
Reversal Dec 19, 2011

DD JULY 11 2006
DS Sept 13 2007
DD Nov 29 2008
DD Jan 17 2010

DS Nov 29 2012
DD July 11, 2014
Angel baby Aug 9 2013
delightfuldoula
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: just wanting to move on

Postby sarah03sch » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Hey there! Just wanted to pass along my sympathy and give you a *hug*! I had a miscarriage March 2 of this year. Was the worst thing I have been through in my life. I was 3 months along. Husband and I have been trying since we got the all clear from the midwife the last week of March. So after my cycle the first of April we started trying. And have been trying ever since with no luck so far. I have to say that it's getting pretty discouraging. That time I got pregnant, we had only tried for about 2 weeks and it worked like a charm! Ahhh. But I'm sorry to go on about my story...just want you to know you aren't the only one disappointed and discouraged :(
sarah03sch
Friend

Postby MEL66325 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:46 am

Hey, delightful...just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. I hope you are feeling well.

I'm still waiting for AF. It's only been two weeks, but I think I ovulated last night. Or, I should say, I had all of the symptoms of ovulation including EWCM. I hope this means that my AF will be coming in a couple of weeks. Because, like you, I am ready to move on...though I will never forget my :angel: .
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby rainbowbaby » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:39 am

hey hun x i know what you mean about wanting to move on...now, right now!!
im in the same boat.i want to try asap. i just opked and it looks like im surging a bit. time will tell
rainbowbaby
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC After a Loss