Fingers Crossed TTC after 2 MC

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Fingers Crossed TTC after 2 MC

Postby csims78 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Just a bit of background I am 35 years old, I had an ectopic at 26, my daughter (5 weeks early) at 27, my son (8 weeks early) at 28. My divorce (after fighting for five years) was finalized April of 2012, I also was involved in a near fatal car accident that month, after recovering from my accident my fiancee (whose 43 y/o) and I started TTC...in Feb of 2013, I found out that I was PG....we were very excited, just to find out at my nine week visit there was no heartbeat, ultimately I lost that baby. We again started TTC and it took us until Aug before we finally got another positve, this time I was just as excited, but everyone ese was very cautious about getting excited, I did decide not to tell the kids this time though, at 5 1/2 weeks, I again MC. Now my fiancee is very scared to try agian, but I am even more motivated. I have not had a normal period yet since the last MC on 9/2, but I do know that I ovulated on day 17, I did not think about needing to wait for a period, we just got busy, now I am 10dpo and I have my fingers crossed, I am having symptoms of PG again....extremely sore breasts, nausea, tired....I chart everything so this is just like the last 2 PG and the symptoms I had very early with them too. Anyone else TTC after MC? I need some support, BTW I did not tell my fiancee that I ovulated that day,...he is seriously freaked out that I am high risk and we have had the 2 MC, he thinks I will end up seriously hurt if we keep trying, he knows the risks of another ectopic, and it terrifies hm something bad is going to happen....so I just decided not to tell him anything until I know everything is okay!
csims78

Return to TTC After a Loss