BFP 4 weeks after M/C

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP 4 weeks after M/C

Postby Beckie08 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 pm

I had a M/C at 6 weeks on 4th September! I only had bleeding for 5 days and then felt ok physically! We wanted to start trying straight away as we were told it would be ok! I used OPK's and know I definitely ovulated on 21st September! I am now 10 DPO and got a BFP this morning! I am now feeling terrified that something will go wrong again! Is there an increased risk of another M/C because it's so soon? I wish I could relax but I'm just so anxious :(
Beckie08
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: BFP 4 weeks after M/C

Postby Reachingforrainbow » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Congrats on your BFP! Try your best not to freak! I know it's hard! I had miscarriage Sept 25th and I am ttc as well using the opk's, btw which opk are you using? I've searched up and down forums and heard many different things but found one thing in common. They say that conceiving after miscarriage before AF has no increased risk than any other pregnancy. Some docs advice waiting to give your body a chance to heal, but of you weren't that far along when you MC , then I don't see why it would be a prob! I should be OIng this weekend and hoping for my BFP soon! I use the clear blue digi opk, just got my "high" today.
Reachingforrainbow

Postby MEL66325 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:04 pm

:congrats:
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janetaz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Reaching for rainbow- you got a bfp yet? I've just had a miscarriage bleed two weeks ago on Oct 3rd. Waiting for ovulation now.. Good luck all xx

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janetaz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Also what's happening with you Beckie??

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BethanyLynn » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:05 am

Okay, I'm kind of nervous to type this, it sounds so negative - but just checking - did you get blood tests to make sure your hcg dropped to 0 after the miscarriage?

It's just that I almost got my hopes up myself after my miscarriage. Opks will be positive if there is still hcg in your system, and you can get positive pregnancy tests for a long time after the miscarriage. I had positives for two months after it.

That said, most people drop to zero a lot faster that I did and most likely you are actually pregnant :)
Me & Husband, both 31
TTC #1 since May 2013

MMC/D&C for our lost baby August 2013

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44c6b1
BethanyLynn

Postby Janetaz » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Beckie I have a bfp and am currently 6 weeks preg- my last cycle ended in m/c bleed I oct 3rd. How's your Preg going? I'm sooooooo anxious and stressed as I'm scared it will happen again. Having7 wk scan in one week.mybbt have suddenly flat lined (36.8) for 6 days in a row in week 5. Is this normal? Coverline in 36.25... Since I they have bee high but varying and spiking about from 36.5-37 and all of a sudden flatlined this week.is this a good sign? Anyone know? It's my first time bbt ing. Been Ttc for 1year

Xx

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC After a Loss