No time to wait!

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

No time to wait!

Postby Reachingforrainbow » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Unfortunately I find myself a new member of the miscarriage support groups, I MCd sept 25, bled till Monday. I've read up and down forums and community's and scoured around. I've come to the conclusion I'm going to ttc right away for many reasons. I've recently started using ClearBlue opk (digi) just got the first "high" today, but waiting until I see peak to dtd. Anyone have experience with this brand? I'm new to opk and only wanted to try it to moniter O since the miscarriage throws things off. Most ppl say use your miscarriage day as CD1 , I was only 5 weeks and my hcg levels on Thursday 26th were already down to 12 :( . There are a lot of women who say they conceived 2 weeks after MC! I'm not disregarding my loss, bc it is still heartbreaking, but I feel physically I'm ready and do not want to lose this window of opportunity! Any advice ?
Reachingforrainbow

Re: No time to wait!

Postby MEL66325 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:03 pm

So sorry for your loss... :hugs:

You are right, lots of women conceive right away. And not to dismiss your pregnancy because a loss at any stage is so heartbreaking, but as early as you were, I bet your body will get back to normal pretty quickly.

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust!!
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss