need some help and advise please!

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

need some help and advise please!

Postby Babybear16 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:25 pm

me 21 dh 23 dd 4
ok so I'm just going to jump to the point here dh and I thought it's time to starting ttc again well after 8 months the magical 2 lines appeared we couldn't of been happier well first ultra sound was kinda ruff due to not seeing anything and dr thought possible etopic... so he gave me a few more weeks to see well 2 weeks later went back and saw our beautiful angel alive and well... I was 6w 1d along well dr said to come in 4 weeks which would of made me 10weeks well we went back and to our sad surprise our baby stopped growing at 8w 3d so we opted for surgery to just be and over with so 9-26-13 had surgery bleed for the first day very light then nothing for a week then on n off brownish spotting well we went ahead on 10-4-13 to bd to try and feel like us again.. well proceeded to do the bd a few more times the rest of the week and I just out of no where stopped all spotting... so we went ahead again and started bd well I was taking pt to see when it'd finally come up negative which sadly it did but kinda happy (let's me know my body is getting back) so I had 3 negative well about 5 days ago felt like I had some symptoms so I figured all other test came back negative so if it comes positive it's possibly the real thing well to my surprise both came back ever so faint thought I was just seeing what I wanted so had friend look she sees it to... with that being said can I still have hormones in there even tho I got a negative 3 times????? I took another today and it looks the same as last positive so not sure what to think ;( I want another so bad and it's frustrating that my body is playing tricks on me it's been almost 4 weeks since surgery please help I'm going insane here! I just want to get back to normal and have a healthy pregnancy
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: need some help and advise please!

Postby readyformymiracle » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:41 pm

I would assume if you tested negative and then positive again that it may be the real thing. Are you using the same brand? Some tests may not be as sensitive as others, but if you wait a few days and test again and the line is darker, then it's the real thing!!! Hoping you get your rainbow :) xoxo
Me: 29 dx PCOS, clotting
DB: 30 - perfect!
May 10 - Ovarian drilling
BFP#1 - June 2010, 50mg clomid, BO
May 11 - HSG, all clear!!
July 11 - 50mg clomid, trigger, IUI - BFN
July 11/March 2013 - Break. Divorce. New DB!
March 13 - Surprise BFP#2!!!
Slow hb at 6wd2, no hb 7w4d, D&C May 3rd
August 13 - BFP#3!!! CP, AF 1 day late
Sept/Oct 13 - Round 1 Femara 5mg/5000 Pregnyl...
October 13 - BFP#4!! Please stick baby!!!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
readyformymiracle

Postby Babybear16 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:52 pm

ya I'm using first response early detection and before I used 2 first response and a clearblue digital those were the ones that told me I'm not then like 4-5 days later got the faintest positive I tested yesterday and that was my first positive then I couldn't help so I tested again today with 2 and they were the same if not lighter just not sure what to think at this point :(
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babybear16 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:49 pm

called the dr to ask them what maybe going on and waiting for a call back hopefully good news comes of it! ill keep you posted
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janetaz » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:04 pm

I think u r preg, good luck with your sticky one xxx

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Babybear16 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:52 am

I hope so dr said to wait 2 weeks if no period to test again so hopefully my bean has stuck! I will let u know what happens
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss