TTC after 16 week mc.

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after 16 week mc.

Postby blf82 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:19 pm

We recently had a MC at 16 weeks. Dr said there reason is still unknown. We had an autopsy done but haven't heard back yet. We are TTC again . Our son is 14 months and healthy as can be. I'm scared to MC again.

Has anyone gone through this and if so how did you handle to fears?
blf82

Re: TTC after 16 week mc.

Postby CarlyRose3 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss!!! I m/c in September at 11 weeks (we'd known since 8 weeks that I would miscarry since there was only an empty sac and I was measuring at 5 weeks) and this is my first month TTC after. It started on Sept. 7th and ended on Sept. 20th then I got my period Oct.20th and that ended Oct.28th so I should have ovulated yesterday or maybe some time today. I'm terrified of m/c again. I was trying to stay positive for DH and acting like it wouldn't worry me TTC again but now that we're able to try again I'm so scared that it'll continue to happen. I've mostly just been leaning on my best friend because one year ago (almost to the exact day I miscarried) she had a m/c too and within a month she was pregnant again and now has a healthy five month old boy. Besides DH she's basically been my main support for dealing with my fears. And posting on here helps too, knowing there's other women out there dealing with the same issues I am!
CarlyRose3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TTC after 16 week mc.

Postby jazlynn4/28 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Sorry for your loss!! I lost my baby at 18w. I am currently 16w5d and i am scared every day for the same thing to happen. My reason is also unknown on y i went into preterm labor. My baby was alive, kicking, and sucking her thumb up until she slid into the birth canal. I hope it was just a fluke and i make it through this pregnancy full term. It took my 3 months to concieve after the loss. I think having the dnc for the placenta helped.
I pray for you and your family to have the strength to get through this. I pray for you to have a rainbow baby...
Alissa-33
DH-40

Mc 18 weeks 4/28/13

bfp at 9dpo due date 4/28/14
My rainbow baby is due on my Angel babies birthday!

12/12/13 IT'S A BOY!!

Zayden justice born 4/24/14 @930pm
8lbs 12oz 21in long

<3 our Angel, as delicate as a butterfly her soul flies free.....
jazlynn4/28
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss