Scared and hopeful! First month TTC after m/c

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Scared and hopeful! First month TTC after m/c

Postby CarlyRose3 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Well, today was day 14 of my first cycle since my m/c in September. My cycles have been so irregular that I had to take progesterone to induce a period. My first cycle on Letrozole was at the end of May. I got a BFN in June which I was expecting but then my second cycle on Letrozole I got a BFP in July. Unfortunately, I lost that pregnancy but when I got my period on Oct. 20th I hadn't take progesterone. My body did it all on its own. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic about this month but I'm secretly so hopeful I'll get another BFP that I think I'll be horribly crushed if I get a BFN. DH has been working outta town monday-Friday staying overnight for the past 12 weeks so obviously this weekend we were baby dancing as much as possible but I was working night shift last night so I'm worried that we possibly could've missed out on an opportunity. I'm just hoping that the times we did it were enough and that I ovulated today and not later in the week!
CarlyRose3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Scared and hopeful! First month TTC after m/c

Postby laina0605 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:17 am

Good luck :) Hopefully you'll catch that egg!

I'm sorry for you loss :(
Carrie (34-PCOS)Jeff(38-no issues)
M/C - Sept 2011 at 6 weeks
DD-July 11, 2012
M/C - Oct 2013 at 6+3 weeks
DS- August 5, 2014
laina0605
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC After a Loss